Username
Password
MTV News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
MTV
Inside AP.net

Live Video of A$AP Rocky Performing...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (12/13/12)
You can watch a live video of A$AP Rocky performing the title track from his upcoming album Long.Live.A$AP at MTV.

Submitted by incognitojones

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10.
02:34 PM on 12/13/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
$wag
03:33 PM on 12/13/12
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
I don't really know too much about rap, but I keep on seeing this guy's name all over the web ... is he like gonna be the next Lil Wayne or something?
04:21 PM on 12/13/12
xananomaly
User Info.
I don't really know too much about rap, but I keep on seeing this guy's name all over the web ... is he like gonna be the next Lil Wayne or something?
Just another hot up-and-comer, man. Hes alright.
06:54 AM on 12/14/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Yeah, but butter as shitty or annoying
05:29 PM on 12/14/12
jonayy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not real big into rap,but i find his music really catchy. Can't wait for this album.His track on Big Boi's new album is great.
07:03 PM on 12/14/12
bowbzzz
User Info.
First mixtape was great, much of it due to the production. However, his rhymes are starting to lack potency as he seems to rehash the same punchlines and material over and over again.
12:33 PM on 12/15/12
xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
First mixtape was great, much of it due to the production. However, his rhymes are starting to lack potency as he seems to rehash the same punchlines and material over and over again.
Yep, came to say this but you beat my to the punch...line, tho i do like him and his live show was pretty fun the crowd was a bummer tho.
02:23 PM on 12/15/12
bowbzzz
User Info.
Yep, came to say this but you beat my to the punch...line, tho i do like him and his live show was pretty fun the crowd was a bummer tho.
yah i saw him in chicago at the congress theatre with danny brown and schoolboy q. all of them were great but danny brown stole the show hands down.
11:03 PM on 12/15/12
xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
schoolboy q was alright, i love Danny Brown but his set was so XXX light that i was bummed. ASAP Mob straight ripped it, during Work everyone got so into it. I was pretty much the only kid that knew Danny Brown
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS