Username
Password

02:26 PM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
anomaly519
No Avatar Selected
Kent, Ohio
Male - 25 Years Old
A few months back I, Eric of The Ground Is Lava, had the idea to contact a bunch of my musician friends and see if they'd be interested in participating in a Christmas compilation. This is the result of that. Any money I make will go to my aunt, who has breast cancer for the 2nd time, and my uncle, who has stage 4 brain cancer. Donate if you want, but either way, please enjoy the music! Includes The Ground Is Lava, deareader (members of Dangerous Ponies), Brian Medlin (Person L, The Minor Times, Wives, Inkling), The Weaks vs. Ted Nguyent (members of Dangerous Ponies), Cashback (Joie De Vivre, The Island of Misfit Toys, Kittyhawk), Mike Bell & the Movies (members of Algernon Cadwallader and Dangerous Ponies), ShiSho, Amanda X (members of Band Name), Wolf Creek, and Chris Mack.

www.adiychristmas.bandcamp.com
09:06 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
xxBR3ATHxxEPOCH
Rockford, Illinois
Male
Hey, this is great! I feel really bad that I have no money to donate but I hope that everything is well with your fam. Best wishes!
also, I've been listening to your stuff forever! It was a nice surprise seeing this on here because, apparently, I'm terribly informed.
02:11 AM on 12/23/12 
User Info.
lucasbrassey
No Avatar Selected
Male - 32 Years Old
I admire you and your cause here. I hope they are all well and I hope you can raise the money that you need for them.

- Lucas
Relaxing Music
11:31 PM on 12/26/12 
User Info.
not_the_sun
Portland, Oregon
Male
Good cause, good stuff man.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives