Username
Password

01:30 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
Las Vegas, NV
Female - 21 Years Old
So, my 17 year old younger brother stole my apple earphones, and didnt give them back until I asked if he'd seen them. He had responded with "I didn't know they belonged to anybody." I was mad that he even took them. Now I just tried to use them, just to find out that the speakers are blown out. He's a spoiled brat. He doesn't have a job, but he made $60 last weekend helping somebody clear out an apartment.

I'm considering just taking $30 of his cash and buying new ones, since he wouldn't take me seriously if I told him he owed me. He doesn't know anything about respecting what other people own, because my parents still get him everything and he doesn't have a job or save money that he gets. He didnt even feel bad about taking them, AND he ruined them? That's not right.

Me and him don't fight often, but this really bothers me. So should I do that? If you have a more fun way to teach him a lesson, please let me know.

Edit: Sorry for the rant.

Update: I just got my secret Santa gift at work yesterday. Guess what I got? Earphones.
01:52 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Buy better headphones.
02:30 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
Amongster
Still In Last Place
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
Buy better headphones.

This, and hide them next time.

Also, don't take $30 of his money. Stealing doesn't justify stealing, and the situation will just snowball from there.
03:16 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
CastlesXClouds
Relax
San Diego,...
Male
rub his toothbrush between your ass and never tell him about it but just watch him brush his teeth and know that hes literally eating tiny pieces of your shit. thatll show him.
03:33 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
idk, I get how annoying that is because my older sister used to steal my expensive makeup. I'd look through her makeup bag every couple of weeks and have to dig all my stuff out. I've also had her break stuff that she refused to replace once she looked the price up online and realized it was more expensive than she thought (which to me is even more reason to replace it, but whatev). She moved out years ago, but now I have a younger sister who uses/steals my stuff.

It's just typical sibling stuff to me. Some people are just disrespectful of other people's things, which is funny because they usually flip out if you disrespect theirs in return. Stealing from him is only going to stir up drama, probably. Just hide your stuff or put a lock on your bedroom door or something. People like that don't really change.
06:33 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Happiness is just a moment.
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
As the old saying goes two wrongs don't make a right. Have a chat to him about personal property (I'm sure it's not the first and it won't be the last), it will sink in eventually - generally around the time they get a job and realise the shit that you have to go through at your first job to actually make $100.
08:10 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
jesse_hitz
Juice
South Slocan
Male - 24 Years Old
Sleep with his sexy girlfriend.
08:11 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
Anaheim,California
Male - 20 Years Old
Poop on his iPod.
09:36 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
zephyrsong12345
solitary WEASEL
are you 12
10:49 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
blackmold
Bro
Lyndora, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
Kick him in the nuts. Best way to hurt any guy that pisses you off.
11:27 AM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
revolutionary
move on with life...like it never happened...that'll teach him...real good.
12:01 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
steve187
nah
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
what an overreaction
12:29 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
Philadelphia
Female
I would have given him 2 options. Either give me my money or I hurt you really bad. Win/Win situation for me.
01:43 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 27 Years Old
Not necessarily an overreaction by posting a childish complaint, but probably by seeking revenge or stealing his money.

You can't say he's spoiled if he worked for a weekend to earn that $60. And you definitely can't take the money because you assume he'll say no, that's not even giving him a fair chance to make it better.

Tell your parents that he borrowed them and blew the speakers out and you need new headphones before you jump to any thieving actions.

Also most 17 year old kids still get most stuff from their parents, as they're a child in high school still. Just because he's of legal age to get a little kid job, it's not really a thing to complain about until he's maybe 18 and graduated. You might just be jealous that he doesnt have to have a job. Don't be mean, it's Christmas.
01:44 PM on 12/25/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
Dela-where?
Female
This is just childish

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music