Username
Password

12:17 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
There's two in Boston and one in Harvard Square. Anyone eat there before? Looks really good, my friend told me he'll take me when I visit him. Claims it's better and cheaper than Five Guys which is really hard to believe since Five Guys is deliicious. I always get excited over a good burger XD

Also, no, I have no idea why I decided to dedicate an entire thread to this, other than boredom and starvation making me really hungry
01:47 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
surfwaxsideshow
Male - 25 Years Old
It's pretty good. A bit more restauranty level of quality than Five Guys, but the beef doesn't taste as good. Great fries and buns and everything else at least. Best burgers in Boston imo are Flat Patties in Harvard Sq and The Avenue in Allston. Both are aaawesome if you like the thin west coast/in n out style.

Also they're opening Shake Shack around here sometime in the next few months. If you haven't had that it's basically Five Guys but so much better, and I like 5g a lot.
03:26 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 25 Years Old
I prefer Good Burger.
03:55 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
No Avatar Selected
Undeclared
Tasty Burger is far superior to Five Guys. Place rules. Get a Hubba Burger and a creamsicle milkshake.
03:59 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Tasty Burger is far superior to Five Guys. Place rules. Get a Hubba Burger and a creamsicle milkshake.

that sounds sooo good haha I definitely will. Do they happen to have an orange creamsicle shake? :P
04:05 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Amongster
Still On The Sand
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
that sounds sooo good haha I definitely will. Do they happen to have an orange creamsicle shake? :P

Anyone telling you the other creamsicle flavours are just as good is an asshole.
04:48 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
gfxtwin
Male - 29 Years Old
04:51 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Anyone telling you the other creamsicle flavours are just as good is an asshole.

Haha sorry I'm not sure what you're referring to: the regular creamsicle shake or an orange creamsicle? I love both, but I just freakin' love orange cream sodas.
04:55 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Amongster
Still On The Sand
Illinois, USA
Female - 24 Years Old
Haha sorry I'm not sure what you're referring to: the regular creamsicle shake or an orange creamsicle? I love both, but I just freakin' love orange cream sodas.

Orange is tops.
04:56 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old

DAMN straight, man haha
05:41 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
Law school was great in the Square, but I didn't eat that burger until recently. I don't like 5 guys and this wasn't much better. I now only eat certified burgers.

05:48 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
No Avatar Selected
Undeclared

Is there such thing as a creamsicle sans orange? I've never heard of such blasphemy.
It is an orange creamsicle shake.
05:49 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Is there such thing as a creamsicle sans orange? I've never heard of such blasphemy.
It is an orange creamsicle shake.

Well, there's cream soda and orange cream soda, which are two highly different things, but you're right, I completely forgot that a creamsicle usually means the orange/vanilla ice cream popsicle haha

Law school was great in the Square, but I didn't eat that burger until recently. I don't like 5 guys and this wasn't much better. I now only eat certified burgers.

You may be the first burger fan I've ever met who dislikes 5 guys O: haha

Hero Burgers looks really bomb, though. Wish they had one near me. Seriously one of my favorite things to order at any place. Or steak. Just freaking love beef =p.
05:56 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male

hahaha nice
05:59 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old

You may be the first burger fan I've ever met who dislikes 5 guys O: haha

Hero Burgers looks really bomb, though. Wish they had one near me. Seriously one of my favorite things to order at any place. Or steak. Just freaking love beef =p.
ya man, Hero is legit. I can't eat 5 guys cause they cook the burger on a hot plate. I need my burgers grilled to perfection, and usually at whatever liking I tell em. 5 guys doesn't grill AND they only cook well-done. tsk tsk tsk. But for some reason I eat from them the most

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos