AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Band Break-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Bleeding Through to Break Up?

Posted by - 01:39 PM on 01/03/13
Bleeding Through are billing their upcoming appearance at the Hit the Deck Festival as their final European tour, suggesting that they're breaking up.
From the BandHey Europe come see us play the "Hit The Deck Festival" Stay tuned for complete dates. This will be our final European tour...... I know that some of you know this already. Many don't.... Some people already think we are done. Starts in April.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
02:08 PM on 01/03/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Maybe they're just not renewing their passports.
02:13 PM on 01/03/13
NewAgeofHorus
User Info.
The only album I enjoyed was their first one. They had a lot of influence on the current popular metalcore bands though. RIP
02:30 PM on 01/03/13
live4music
Digitally Bathing
User Info.
You think you know... but you have no idea.
02:31 PM on 01/03/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Damn. I like these guys. "Declaration" is an awesome album.
02:33 PM on 01/03/13
bwhitevc
User Info.
The only album I enjoyed was their first one. They had a lot of influence on the current popular metalcore bands though. RIP
samsies here... i loved/still love "this is love, this is murderous" couldnt get into any of their other releases.
02:38 PM on 01/03/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
samsies here... i loved/still love "this is love, this is murderous" couldnt get into any of their other releases.
This Is Love is their third album First two are good, but that's definitely their best. Even their material since then has been pretty decent (with the exception of that cringe-worthy ballad on The Truth). Hopefully they end it with a This Is Love 10 year anniversary tour.
02:59 PM on 01/03/13
xthisislove
User Info.
It looks like this is a done deal, Dave(newer guitar player) has been replying to fans on the FB post saying-
"I respect my band mates and all the hard work they put into the band before I joined. Unfortunately, yes man. I have been open about how I don’t want it to happen. But, like I said I didn’t build it. Just have loved every min of it and one person can’t keep it alive as much as I have tried. Please come out and see the band I have truly loved being apart of one last time. Dave”
Also a stateside farewell tour happening aswell in the summer is mentioned in another one of his replies.
This is such a bummer, they were one of the first bands to get me into "metalcore", I remember being so excited to see them for the first time at ozzfest 04', I met a few of my friends who I still talk to through them touring with them, 'This Is Love, This Is Murderous' had such an impact on that time in my life and so did that band and plus 'Portrait of the Goddess' is unreal. Like alot of people I just couldn't get into anything after 'The Truth' the way the I got into everything previously, it didnt seem as relateable as the older records did and STILL do.
03:36 PM on 01/03/13
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Haven't really kept up with anything since The Truth, didn't Dave from NUFAN join these guys a couple of years ago?
03:44 PM on 01/03/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Haven't really kept up with anything since The Truth, didn't Dave from NUFAN join these guys a couple of years ago?
Yep
04:02 PM on 01/03/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
that is such a sad-sounding statement.
04:41 PM on 01/03/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.

Dust to Ashes? I wasn't blown away by that one, it was TILTIM that got me into them. Post releases weren't bad but my tastes in metal shifted.
05:51 PM on 01/03/13
NightmareLegion
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is sad news. I love bleeding through. this is love, this is murderous got me into them. the truth is my fav easily and I actually loved their newest album the great fire. I'll definately miss them.
05:53 PM on 01/03/13
leftapart
User Info.
Eh, bout time.
06:47 PM on 01/03/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
I've never had a chance to see them live. They always like skipping the NYC area. I think the last time they played there was in 08 I want to say. Oh well. I'll definitely hit up their last tour if it comes to NJ, NYC, or CT.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos