Username
Password

04:54 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
i like to collect everything in every format and every version...i know some tapes of modern day music exist out there but are hard to find, i seen a pic of one i wanted and also one on ebay but i want to know if theres any site that sells them because i have not found a site that sells tapes of modern day bands yet, anyone know any sites?
06:36 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
You can't find tapes for most bands because they don't make them...
07:01 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
You can't find tapes for most bands because they don't make them...

i found a pic of the used self titled one that they posted on twitter and i found a copy of lies for the liars, those are the only 2 tapes i found of them and was wondering if there was more or if there was a place i could but them new, obiously id have to import them from some foriegn country though
07:03 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
i found a pic of the used self titled one that they posted on twitter and i found a copy of lies for the liars, those are the only 2 tapes i found of them and was wondering if there was more or if there was a place i could but them new, obiously id have to import them from some foriegn country though

more than likely those were limited edition.
12:41 AM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
yeah, limited edition, not every single album in existence is going to be on tape, there is a reason the cd exists, it overcame the tape, and now downloads are taking over cds, its all just obselete, no point in it really, and its funny now that when we do find a tape, we're so stoked, i know i am, same with vinyl, but yeah, you get the point, most dont exists, lucky if you do find that rare copy, id love to have the used self titled on tape bad ass
07:39 AM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
esposimi
0118 999 881 99 9119 7253
Harrisburg, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
07:44 AM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
showmanel
No Avatar Selected
Россия
Male
Кто еще может прокоментировать ответ?
12:39 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
talitha, koum
No Avatar Selected
nc
Male
http://digguptapes.bandcamp.com/

Diggup Tapes is a label based in raleigh that releases everything on tapes. they don't really have a well-known roster; mostly up-and-coming stuff. my friend's band released a couple eps through them. if you're in to the idea of collecting tapes, though, diggup is a sweet label to get behind.
02:26 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
xJesusFreakx
duh please
PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I hate to poop all over your interests, but I just don't see a single practical purpose behind releasing new cassette tapes.

Just seems like a silly gimmick to me. I feel like any case for tapes can be made better for vinyl, digital, or CDs. I mean, if it's just for collecting purposes, why not just sell limited edition t-shirts, posters, and bobble heads?

Don't let my disdain for your hobby bum you out, though! I just don't get it.
03:15 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
FL, US/Oxford, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
I've been kind of wanting to buy one or two cassettes just because my car only has a tape player. It's not really a big deal, since I have one of those new fangled tape to iPod connectors, but it would be kinda cool.
03:32 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
Connecticut
Male - 17 Years Old
It makes more sense to record your own cassette tapes instead of buying new ones if you want them at all.
04:07 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
How bad are the used though.
07:11 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
How bad are the used though.

consider the only true rock band of modern times and one of the greatest bands ever, so unique and different then the rest of music...12 years of rocking and still riding strong...credited for creating a new genre of music and being the nirvana of the day...hands down the greatest thing to happen to humanity...thats how bad the used are.
07:12 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
more than likely those were limited edition.

i think they were indonesian versions
07:26 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
consider the only true rock band of modern times and one of the greatest bands ever, so unique and different then the rest of music...12 years of rocking and still riding strong...credited for creating a new genre of music and being the nirvana of the day...hands down the greatest thing to happen to humanity...thats how bad the used are.

Yeah?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version