Username
Password
Paramore News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Paramore
Inside AP.net

Interview Questions For Paramore

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (01/05/13)
I'm going to be interviewing Hayley Williams of Paramore this week. So if you have any questions you'd like me to ask, leave them in the replies and I'll try and work them in!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 125
11:38 PM on 01/05/13
Dylan_Andrew
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Self-titling a fourth album is ballsy. Would you say this album perfects the essence of Paramore as a band so for or makes a statement about what the band is now and moving forward?
11:47 PM on 01/05/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
You guys said before that you wanted to write a song with a similar meaning to "Let The Flames Begin." Did that song make it onto your fourth album?
11:57 PM on 01/05/13
morgantayler
We are all Tatiana Maslany.
User Info.
You and the guys went through a lot the past few years as a band. What did you notice the most about the growth of the band and what was the hardest part about writing the new album?
11:59 PM on 01/05/13
drummer13
http://chaplinband.bandcamp.com/
User Info.
How do you approach writing lyrics? As in, do you prefer hyper-personal, almost diary-like writing, or do you tend to write so that a larger audience can relate?

Or any variation of that question.
12:17 AM on 01/06/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
wow, that's a big interview, glad to see Hayley still remembers who some of their first fans were

I discovered ap.net back in sophomore year of high school, because I googled Paramore and a couple other bands I loved back then, and the results always showed links to absolutepunk.net. Just a fun fact.

Very much looking forward to reading this interview.
12:19 AM on 01/06/13
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
What are some of the smaller bands in the scene that have been catching your interest as of late?
12:26 AM on 01/06/13
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
User Info.
with all the changes you and the rest of the band have gone through the last few years or so, how do you find it impacting your lyric-writing? what are some of the lyrical themes in the new record?
12:31 AM on 01/06/13
torres
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1. With just two years away from the 10 year anniversary of All We Know Is Falling, any plans to ever perform the album from start to finish?

2. Considering how many songs you have recorded that did not make your albums, any chance you may compile them on a B-Sides album?
12:55 AM on 01/06/13
jigger88
User Info.
How many songs will the album contain?

Will you be playing any instrument on the upcoming live shows? Since we've seen you a lot on the keyboards on your "in the studio" instagram.

Who designed the album art for "Paramore"? And when can we see a glimpse of it?

Are you planning on growing your bangs back? haha
01:50 AM on 01/06/13
tacobell83200
Jesus Christ, did I fuck up?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What can we expect musically from the album, and what are the main changes from the previous releases?

Did Taylor write all the guitar parts? How was it writing as a trio instead of a five-piece?

Looking forward to the interview!
02:07 AM on 01/06/13
mte06a
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love your work on Ten Stories. "Fox's dream" is one of my favorite mwY tracks. That being said, you have done a lot of really great features-- Do any of these songs stand out as more important than the rest? Or is there a specific project that you have been able to work on (outside of paramore) that really makes you feel proud and accomplished as an artist?
02:09 AM on 01/06/13
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
Who let the dogs out?
02:30 AM on 01/06/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
From recent blogposts and all the like, it seems that you're eager for a fresh start with the upcoming album and with the significant gap between releases and touring, it seems possible for that to occur. Is there anything you wish you could've done before your mainstream success?

Have you ever considered starting a side project or do you think Paramore will always be your main focus?

Pretty excited for this interview. Hope it goes well and gets released soon!
03:27 AM on 01/06/13
CalRahhh
I Want That You Are Always Happy
User Info.
When can I expect your love of Sunny Day Real Estate to influence the sound of a Paramore record?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums