Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 61
12:56 PM on 01/08/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
Great interview. I am so excited for this album, it's unreal.
01:25 PM on 01/08/13
Tele72
User Info.
Really interested to see if the guitar writing is completely new or if there's going to be any reach to keep the feel the old guitarist brought. Either way should be satisfying!
01:32 PM on 01/08/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Keagan should do more interviews because he's apparently not too lazy to transcribe these things.
Got this up super quick, really surprised, great job.
01:55 PM on 01/08/13
5fikev
User Info.
That was a great interview. I'm ready.
02:14 PM on 01/08/13
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Keagan should do more interviews because he's apparently not too lazy to transcribe these things.
Got this up super quick, really surprised, great job.
I think it was an email interview. But it might not have been. I just remember him saying he'd "sent over" the questions which implies it wasn't face-to-face.
02:23 PM on 01/08/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I think it was an email interview. But it might not have been. I just remember him saying he'd "sent over" the questions which implies it wasn't face-to-face.
Correct, it was an emailer. I'm sure could have done a phoner but this worked better for our schedules.
02:33 PM on 01/08/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Correct, it was an emailer. I'm sure could have done a phoner but this worked better for our schedules.
Still, nice quick posting. Lots of laziness around.
02:45 PM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Still, nice quick posting. Lots of laziness around.
If you're implying that anyone on this staff is lazy ... you're out of your mind.
04:49 PM on 01/08/13
leftapart
User Info.
she seems nice
05:28 PM on 01/08/13
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Great interview man. I enjoyed it.
06:06 PM on 01/08/13
danperez
User Info.
Sorry to be the elephant in the room but OBVIOUSLY the biggest change in this album from the past, is the exclusion of the Farros. I mean talk about great musicians those dudes were!

There NEEDS to be an interview about how this writing process went about in comparison to prior cycles, since I remember reading that Josh used to write a lot of the songs.

(also I really wanna know if they're all good friends again, now that 2 years+ have passed)
06:12 PM on 01/08/13
iliiilude
hip
User Info.
I love Kitten
07:03 PM on 01/08/13
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
Sorry to be the elephant in the room but OBVIOUSLY the biggest change in this album from the past, is the exclusion of the Farros. I mean talk about great musicians those dudes were!

There NEEDS to be an interview about how this writing process went about in comparison to prior cycles, since I remember reading that Josh used to write a lot of the songs.

(also I really wanna know if they're all good friends again, now that 2 years+ have passed)
Replace Josh with Taylor and I'm pretty sure it's the same as it was before. I don't think losing the Farros hurt the band as much as fans like to believe it did. I'm also pretty sure they're tired of being asked about that. They've all moved on. Why can't you?
07:42 PM on 01/08/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Sucks she said she wants to work with Bruno Mars, hope I never have to hear that shit... Hayley is still rad though and can't wait for this new record for sure
08:48 PM on 01/08/13
danperez
User Info.
Replace Josh with Taylor and I'm pretty sure it's the same as it was before. I don't think losing the Farros hurt the band as much as fans like to believe it did. I'm also pretty sure they're tired of being asked about that. They've all moved on. Why can't you?
Because music, that's why. No two guitarists are alike. The new album will speak for itself.
Myself in particular, I was a fan of Josh's riffs, and am curious to hear what Taylor creates.

And, 2 years time is enough for them to have a different perspective on the Farro situation. Paramore's bound to give some magazine the exclusive on these details, and when they do, that shits gonna sell.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos