Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 100
12:21 PM on 01/14/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
it's me or his clean vocals sounds much better ? i'm not familiar with this band besides some songs from their 2007 and 2009 albums and their first album (which i thought was terrible).
12:23 PM on 01/14/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
it's me or his clean vocals sounds much better ? i'm not familiar with this band besides some songs from their 2007 and 2009 albums and their first album (which i thought was terrible).
seems like the main thing you haven't heard is easily their best record imo. You should check out Discovering the Waterfront.
12:29 PM on 01/14/13
alextoremember
A little more glasses than cape.
User Info.
This album is a thing of beauty. Gotta love Silverstein.
12:30 PM on 01/14/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
This was good, not great. But I think it's sounding a bit better than Rescue at least initially, don't know if it can top ASITS or DTW though.
12:33 PM on 01/14/13
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
haha, hes def improved since then! still idk, for someone who has been doing it as long as he has... it still sounds strained. just my opinion though. I used to love silverstein, for whatever reason I just cant get into them anymore.
Silverstein is one of my favourite bands ever, mostly becase of DTW and ASITS, and I agree with what you're saying. Shane's singing, as his screaming, sound too superficial at times, especially since Rescue. Especially considering that in a few songs his voice sounds more natural and more emotional - at least I think so, maybe it's just me!

This song is an example. I wish his screaming would resemble more with what he does in a few parts of this song:

anyway, Silverstein's record seems to be great, Senses Fail is called a ''killer album'' and Funeral for a Friend's appears to be ''brilliant''. I am so immensely stoked for what's coming
12:43 PM on 01/14/13
sonicfury
User Info.
Love this band but I this track sounds the same as the last three albums. Not a negative really but I don't see the change at all.
12:44 PM on 01/14/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
I liked the one about smiling.
12:50 PM on 01/14/13
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Love this band but I this track sounds the same as the last three albums. Not a negative really but I don't see the change at all.
Agree 100%, more than likely why I have lost interest in this band.. they've been playing it very safe, every song seems to follow the same exact formula.
12:53 PM on 01/14/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i will have to listen to this song in proper form, turned up loud on my speaker bar and not on these laptop speakers, to get the true feel to this song. glad they released another new song. preordered the vinyl for this last week. really excited with the concept of this album.
12:56 PM on 01/14/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Wow, isn't this a nice surprise.
12:58 PM on 01/14/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
Anyone want the MP3 hit me up!
01:05 PM on 01/14/13
alligatorinvest
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would you guys please stop complaining and just enjoy?!? I love it! Great job, Silverstein - I love every single song you write!
01:08 PM on 01/14/13
witters
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cant wait for the full album!
01:10 PM on 01/14/13
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
This, Senses Fail, and Funeral For A Friend all coming out this year. Me very excite.
01:10 PM on 01/14/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i personally think short songs is their best

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT