Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47.
04:05 PM on 01/14/13
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
I don't understand how anyone could not like this song. It's fantastic. So is the album.

Haven't listened to Chase The White Whale yet, but if it's any bit as good as Bury A Dream then I'm sold on these guys.
04:10 PM on 01/14/13
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
They don't do anything for me, and I can't see what they do better than anyone else. Just nothing of interest to me. Plus, with the seven members, it just seems like a weird signing. Hard for a band with so many parts to make true traction without becoming a big band.
Have you listened to their first album (Chase the White Whale)?

Give it a few listens, then get back to us!
04:38 PM on 01/14/13
anamericangod
User Info.
It's not the best choice for their next single, pretty underwhelming compared to what else is on this album. However the previous singles they released (Ghosts and Messadona) are absolutely fantastic (the first being one of my favorite tracks from 2012).
It's not a bad song, but it doesn't seem like single material at all.
05:17 PM on 01/14/13
JoshSalas
User Info.
I got so excited when I saw "new", but then... Oh well. This album rocks.
05:36 PM on 01/14/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
It's not a bad song, but it doesn't seem like single material at all.
Do Whatever You Want or Stare Into the Darkness would've been far better choices. Shark Tank is decent but it wouldn't be my go to choice to introduce someone to their sound.
05:58 PM on 01/14/13
Ryan Gardner
@RyanGardnerC
User Info.
Love these guys
06:43 PM on 01/14/13
willwho182
User Info.
buffalo xing
07:11 PM on 01/14/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
I like. I'll check them out
07:21 PM on 01/14/13
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
this must be one of my least favourites of the record, but still a solid song
08:16 PM on 01/14/13
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
Do Whatever You Want or Stare Into the Darkness would've been far better choices. Shark Tank is decent but it wouldn't be my go to choice to introduce someone to their sound.
yeah, you're better off introducing them with Shark Cave.
09:05 PM on 01/14/13
kylecoon
I'm down with brown town
User Info.
This song is like 2 years old lol.
09:30 PM on 01/14/13
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
a very weird song to me to be the "coming out" song for hopeless. and super weird to call this new, especially here when they have been championed for so long. would have gone with, before this one, "Harsh, Harsh, Harsh," or "You're A Legend, Sir" (since we already premiered "Younce Creek" a year ago). idk, i guess it's just, release this song as new on other lame sites, but give us diehards something we haven't jammed before.

All that being said, for no reason at all other than me being the worst, so stoked for these guys to get a real exclusive on this site that people will check out. just wish it was one of their best songs.
07:03 AM on 01/15/13
Anthony Sorendino
Don't you dare ever give up...
User Info.
a very weird song to me to be the "coming out" song for hopeless. and super weird to call this new, especially here when they have been championed for so long. would have gone with, before this one, "Harsh, Harsh, Harsh," or "You're A Legend, Sir" (since we already premiered "Younce Creek" a year ago). idk, i guess it's just, release this song as new on other lame sites, but give us diehards something we haven't jammed before.

All that being said, for no reason at all other than me being the worst, so stoked for these guys to get a real exclusive on this site that people will check out. just wish it was one of their best songs.
What do you think Hopeless will bring to the table for their label debut?
07:44 AM on 01/15/13
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
What do you think Hopeless will bring to the table for their label debut?
i guess a re-release? more promotion for this band and tours that sell outside of texas are fantastic, but i hope they can record some new songs too.
08:33 AM on 01/15/13
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
i guess a re-release? more promotion for this band and tours that sell outside of texas are fantastic, but i hope they can record some new songs too.

They've been posting pictures on Instagram of them being in the studio. If I remember correctly they also posted a picture with what seemed to be a bunch of working song titles.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests