Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 102 of 102.
11:38 PM on 01/15/13
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
rescue was their only album where the band, to me, didnt put out a cohesive, solid effort. some great songs on it, some of their weakest, and just in my opinion a bad track ordering. short songs was so good, really enjoyed that one. and from what i've heard thus far from their newest here, i have high hopes its gonna be a contender with dtw & asits
I'd like to know how you'd order Rescue. Personally I'd remove a song or two (mainly Good Luck With Your Lives), replace them with Dancing On My Grave (from the EP) and bring Burning Hearts forward in the tracklisting. Not sure what else
08:13 AM on 01/16/13
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
I'd like to know how you'd order Rescue. Personally I'd remove a song or two (mainly Good Luck With Your Lives), replace them with Dancing On My Grave (from the EP) and bring Burning Hearts forward in the tracklisting. Not sure what else
tbh ive never really thought of that, id definitely take that song off as well (glwyl), and im not too big on the inclusion of the band version's "replace you". medication isnt a strong opener to me (something silverstein is known for having) and burning hearts wouldve been nice right after sacrifice. idk, thats about all i can think of right now

edit: i think intervention wouldve been a good opener
08:42 AM on 01/16/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Medication's a great opener, one of the strongest things about that album.
09:17 AM on 01/16/13
vivatoto56
EB was left out
User Info.
tbh ive never really thought of that, id definitely take that song off as well (glwyl), and im not too big on the inclusion of the band version's "replace you". medication isnt a strong opener to me (something silverstein is known for having) and burning hearts wouldve been nice right after sacrifice. idk, thats about all i can think of right now

edit: i think intervention wouldve been a good opener

Replace You was basically the only good moment of Rescue.
09:27 AM on 01/16/13
Almost421
How did I get here?
User Info.
I'm having a hell of a time trying to play this song. It either doesn't load at all or only gets like halfway loaded. Anyone have a youtube link?
12:55 PM on 01/16/13
lidoscotty
Lido Beach / Scotty
User Info.
Shipwreck > Short Songs > DTW > Rescue > Arrivals and Departures > WBIEF
07:53 AM on 01/19/13
pepster50
User Info.
I liked the other song more, but this is still really good stuff. Been a long time since I listened to this band. Love DTW but have yet to check out any of their newer material. This album is making me check out some of their other albums.
09:34 AM on 01/19/13
Corgkowznor
Registered Member
User Info.
its really good whenever he isn't screaming.
12:44 PM on 01/19/13
SILYW
Canadian Mall Marriage 6000
User Info.
Really not feeling this, I lost interest in this when Rescue came out. Jordan Valeriote is not the right guy for the job. These 2 tracks just sound like demos more than album quality products. Bring back Cameron Webb, his releases for this band have been their best.
11:07 PM on 01/19/13
Viva Sonata
javadeer.tumblr.com
User Info.
What a fantastic band.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music