Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

Wall of Ears EP For Sale at As Cities Burn Merch Table

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/17/13)
As Cities Burn are selling copies of the Wall of Ears EP (Cody Bonnette and Christopher Lott's project) at their merch table during the Underoath farewell tour for $5. It's a 6-song EP with 5 full tracks and one instrumental.

Track Listing
1. Heavy Hologram
2. Auto Sky
3. Interlude
4. Miss Earth
5. Cancel Features
6. Mind of Moss

Submitted by mattpuch21

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22.
12:13 PM on 01/17/13
absolution
User Info.
has anyone picked this up? hard to get much of a feel from the demo on bandcamp and I'm headed to tonights show @ Irving
01:31 PM on 01/17/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i hope they are selling their other albums on vinyl at the shows
02:43 PM on 01/17/13
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
I want to hear. Hope they start selling online soon.
02:52 PM on 01/17/13
a speedo model
an enthusiast
User Info.
The price for these tickets is nuts. I would love to go for As Cities Burn and mewithoutYou alone.
05:43 PM on 01/17/13
In-Silence
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw this last night in Philly. Waited so many years to see ACB, and it was well worth it. The whole show was great, minue Letlive, I cannot get into them.
07:37 PM on 01/17/13
IdiotFlight
User Info.
I enjoyed the demo on bandcamp, and I basically love anything that Cody is a part of. Hoping this will be released digitally since I'm not going to see them on their tour. They should stop in Orlando to play a show.....just saying....
07:18 AM on 01/18/13
Snackbox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did someone record the show? :)
10:09 AM on 01/18/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
has anyone picked this up? hard to get much of a feel from the demo on bandcamp and I'm headed to tonights show @ Irving
I picked up at the Philly show on Wednesday. It's super solid. I know this isn't of much help now (considering the second Irving show was last night), but I hope you were able to pick it up. If not, I'm debating whether I should upload the tracks to listen to online because people seriously need to hear this stuff.
11:03 AM on 01/18/13
IdiotFlight
User Info.
I picked up at the Philly show on Wednesday. It's super solid. I know this isn't of much help now (considering the second Irving show was last night), but I hope you were able to pick it up. If not, I'm debating whether I should upload the tracks to listen to online because people seriously need to hear this stuff.
I would appreciate it if I had the chance to listen to it.
11:42 AM on 01/18/13
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
What's it sound like?
03:26 PM on 01/18/13
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if anyone could pm me a link ill go nuts.. i went to the irving show and totally had no idea about this.. 0_o
04:12 AM on 01/19/13
Snackbox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes please!
07:53 AM on 01/19/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
I would appreciate it if I had the chance to listen to it.
The thing is, Cody and Chris haven't really let anyone know that it's out. They didn't say anything about it online, they didn't talk about it at the show, and the guy at the merch table didn't even really try to tell anyone what it is. I don't know if they really want the music "out there", so that's why I'm hesitant in putting it up.
08:01 AM on 01/19/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
I know that they really wanted to separate themselves from As Cities Burn with this release, but it sounds like it could have been the next thing they released. It just feels like a natural progression. The programming is like older Toro Y Moi stuff, definitely a little bit of Hawkboy sounds here and there and some of it even sounds likes Polyenso's (new Oceana) stuff. The full version of Auto Sky is sweet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS