Username
Password

02:59 PM on 07/19/06 
User Info.
StandMyBrothers
Fabian Johnson <3
OC, Cali
Male
Marcus Banks has agreed to terms with the Phoenix Suns on a five-year contract worth $21 million, The Arizona Republic reported Wednesday.

the New York Knicks have decided not to match the Spurs’ three-year, $7 million offer to restricted free agent Jackie Butler, a Knicks’ spokesman said Wednesday. The Spurs have yet to officially hear from the Knicks or the NBA.

The Rockets reached agreement with guard Vassillis Spanoulis on a three-year contract worth more than $5 million, the largest initial contract they had ever offered a second-round pick. Spanoulis told Athens newspaper Eleftheros Typos that he would officially accept the contract offer sometime today or tomorrow.
05:56 PM on 07/19/06 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
haha jackie butler...wasnt he with us before?
10:44 PM on 07/19/06 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
othella harrington signed with the bobcats

lead us to the promise land big O!
10:19 AM on 07/21/06 
User Info.
StandMyBrothers
Fabian Johnson <3
OC, Cali
Male
Still seeking shooting help, the Nuggets are pursuing free agent forward Keith Van Horn, who has averaged 16 points in nine NBA seasons. Van Horn made $15.7 million in the final year of a max contract last season but will be lucky to get 20 percent of that this season. The Nuggets like his shooting ability, but discussions are ongoing and nothing appears imminent.

Smith might have some competition on the wing as the Nuggets are expected to sign swingman Yakhouba Diawara to a two-year, $1.1 million contract. Diawara, who averaged 11.8 points for Denver's summer league team, said he expects to sign with the Nuggets sometime next week. "I'm just waiting for my agent to contact me," he said after working out at the Pepsi Center. Diawara, a native of France, attended Pepperdine University and has spent the past two seasons playing in Europe. The Nuggets will have to pay a standard $500,000 to buy out his contract from Climamio Bologna of the Italian League.

The Mavs remain interested in signing Chucky Atkins as a possible third point guard. Using free agent Keith Van Horn in a sign-and-trade remains a possibility.

Meanwhile, Spanish forward Jorge Garbajosa is on the verge of signing a three-year deal worth about $12 million with the Raptors. The announcement could come as soon as today. Garbajosa is with the Spanish national team preparing for the world championship next month

In an unrelated move, former second-round pick Uros Slokar told reporters in his native Slovenia that he's agreed to a contract with Toronto, as has been long speculated. The deal is not official so Raptor officials won't comment but team sources said two weeks ago that Slokar was going to sign a deal of up to three years and serve as a replacement for the injured Pape Sow.

The rumor is the Timberwolves are talking trade with the Cleveland Cavaliers for 6-foot-3 point guard Damon Jones and 6-7 small forward Luke Jackson in exchange for 6-1 point guard Troy Hudson, but the Wolves say that's news to them.

The Suns plan to add 6-10 center Sean Marks next week, giving them 12 players under contract for next season. They have a $3.6 million trade exception that expires Aug. 21, but any major roster maneuvering seems unlikely. No scrambling, Griffin said, only tinkering.
10:57 AM on 07/21/06 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
NO TWOLVES do NOT TRADE for damon jones!
01:31 PM on 07/21/06 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male

i'm pretty much in support of anything that gets dj out of town. and luke jackson is worthless.

but i don't know that i want this deal. hudson's cool, yeah. he'd help out. but brown is running point in the summer league and doing very well. i expected him to play two, but they're priming him to run the one. with the roster how it is, he'll be starting by the end of the year. bringing in another point negates that, and also pretty much makes gibson irrelevant. same happens if the deal with chicago goes down. and that deal is a much better one, and they won't do both. i just don't see this happening.

i'm fine with the point position being snow, brown and gibson for now. they need a consistent power forward who can score more than anything.

but whatever, get jones out of here.
01:46 PM on 07/21/06 
User Info.
Caleb Cattivera
Cupid of Absolutepunk
i dont want to have to buy another troy hudson jersey.
01:54 PM on 07/21/06 
User Info.
justinevans
No Avatar Selected
Jersey...
Male - 30 Years Old
Dear Bonzi Wells,

If you leave I am going to kill you. Unless you want to die, you have to stay.

Your teammate,

Ron Artest.

-quoted in espn magazine.
02:22 PM on 07/21/06 
User Info.
Caleb Cattivera
Cupid of Absolutepunk
Originally Posted by paris1sinflames
Dear Bonzi Wells,

If you leave I am going to kill you. Unless you want to die, you have to stay.

Your teammate,

Ron Artest.

-quoted in espn magazine.

haha i heard about this a few weeks ago. amazing.
10:01 AM on 12/29/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
6.5 year bump

nice.
10:04 AM on 12/29/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Francisco Elson sighting.
05:41 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
some names in this thread i haven't heard in 6 years
01:54 PM on 12/31/12 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Look at me once trying to pretend that I knew stuff about the Pistons.
01:02 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Daveyhavok832
O.G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Male - 26 Years Old
I saw all those old names before I looked at the date and had assumed people were making jokes.
10:46 PM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
blogcheap
No Avatar Selected
blogcheap@yahoo.cn
Female - 25 Years Old
The Coolness of the Air Power North Face Fleece jacket If that you are thinking about purchasing an air power North Face Jackets On Sale , you then obviously have some fashion sense. Produced of either horsehide, goatskin, or lambskin, the jackets are created to final. Excellent for people that journey motorcycles or do the job outside, the jacket will keep you warm and cause you to glance surprisingly awesome. Certainly it's crucial not to let narcissism alone direct you into acquiring this garment.
The benefits of Air Power North Face Fleece jackets:
The Gore Tex are created from tough elements guaranteed to give many years of use. Patch pockets that have snap locks imply merchandise are securely carried. Inside of pockets enable you to maintain your wallet shut to your coronary heart. The leather is thick ample to preserve out the chilly and given that the jacket ages, the leather softens. The cuffs and midsection have powerful long lasting elastic which shuts out the chilly. A snap down collar is best for all those times after you do not have to have to brace you from the chilly wind.
As you see you will discover a good number of advantages to acquiring considered one of these jackets. Not simply are they a practical garment but will also modern. Regardless of whether you might be riding a motor cycle, driving an interstate semi-trailer or simply just heading out for supper with all the female of the goals, donning considered one of these jackets and you simply will cover all weather conditions problems. This isn't to advise that these jackets are just for men; ladies also appear splendidly hot carrying leather-based.
Where can you purchase an air power North Face Fleece jacket?
There are numerous internet websites you can stop by to find a number of of those jackets. There are plenty of web pages that provide an air pressure [2012 Arrivalhttp://www.discountnorthfacer.net/north-face-for-women-2012-arrival-c-70_84.html] on-line. Selling prices range from $100.00 to in excess of $750.00, so go searching well. It is additionally important to be cautious of internet sites or merchants that offer these jackets at very cheap prices; like $30.00 or so. When the value appears to be far too fantastic to be true, there it truly is best which you talk to whether or not the product is just a cheap duplicate. Some unscrupulous sellers may consider to pass vinyl off as leather, so watch out and store wisely. Exploring and looking online generally requires many time. Getting someone who has finished it's a very good notion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos