Username
Password
PunkNews.org News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
PunkNews.org
Inside AP.net

Punknews Presents: Broadway Calls Song Stream

Posted by: Deborah Remus (01/28/13)
A new Broadway Calls song called "Zombie World" can be streamed over at Punknews. The band will release Comfort/Distraction next week.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
02:59 PM on 01/28/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Not my favourite track on the new record, but still decent. I like the chorus in particular.
03:06 PM on 01/28/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
Love the chorus. Can't wait to hear the full album.
03:11 PM on 01/28/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
saw these guys play yesterday - i'm a big fan of the new album!
03:13 PM on 01/28/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Honestly starting to get the smallest bit worried about this record. None of the song's we've heard so far have been bad, but none of them have been super awesome either.

I still imagine when listening to the whole thing a couple of listens any worries will be put to rest, but this also might be a little bit of a letdown compared to Good Views
03:32 PM on 01/28/13
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
This record blends together one hell of a lot, but I think this is one of the standouts.
04:14 PM on 01/28/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Honestly starting to get the smallest bit worried about this record. None of the song's we've heard so far have been bad, but none of them have been super awesome either.

I still imagine when listening to the whole thing a couple of listens any worries will be put to rest, but this also might be a little bit of a letdown compared to Good Views

There are some really good tracks on this record, but it definitely isn't as consistent as the last.

Also, I think it's missing Matt a little bit. I know he reportedly wasn't part of the songwriting process, but he had amazing backing vocals that really added another level to songs like "Tonight Is Alive" and "Midnight Hour."
04:46 PM on 01/28/13
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
There are some really good tracks on this record, but it definitely isn't as consistent as the last.

Also, I think it's missing Matt a little bit. I know he reportedly wasn't part of the songwriting process, but he had amazing backing vocals that really added another level to songs like "Tonight Is Alive" and "Midnight Hour."

They didn't have Matt for Toxic Kids either, did they? Backing vocals there turned out just fine. But I mean, even if turns out to be a record with a some average tracks and a few stand-out ones I'll be a little bummed but its still better than nothing.
05:52 PM on 01/28/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
They didn't have Matt for Toxic Kids either, did they? Backing vocals there turned out just fine. But I mean, even if turns out to be a record with a some average tracks and a few stand-out ones I'll be a little bummed but its still better than nothing.

Yeah, I'm not saying Adam's vocals are awful, but I still prefer what Matt brought to those older songs. That was honestly part of what made me like Good Views, Bad News so much.
07:14 PM on 01/28/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Album rules. But I agree about Matt's vocals they were great.
10:48 PM on 01/28/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Worst song on the album. Stealing sailboats is incredible though
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music