AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tegan and Sara News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tegan and Sara Reschedule NYC Shows

Posted by - 10:35 AM on 01/28/13
Tegan and Sara have rescheduled their two shows this week at the Beacon Theatre in New York City due to illness. Check the replies for the rescheduled dates.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
10:36 AM on 01/28/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Tegan and Sara Reschedule Beacon ShowsTo all of our friends in New York City, and those traveling to our Beacon Theatre shows tonight and tomorrow, due to illness we have made the decision to re-schedule both shows.

Tickets ordered for the Monday, January 28, 2013 8:00PM performance will be honored for the re-scheduled performance on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 8:00PM.

Tickets ordered for the Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:00PM performance will be honored for the re-scheduled performance on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 8:00PM.

Original tickets will not need to be exchanged.

Alternatively, refunds will be available at the point of purchase.

t+s
10:45 AM on 01/28/13
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
jeeze, these gals can't seem to hit the NY area. their show with the killers back in december was cancelled, too.

hope they get well soon.
10:47 AM on 01/28/13
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
User Info.
effing a i was so excited for tonight. well i hope everythings alright, now I get to look forward to the 19th.
11:18 AM on 01/28/13
tell that mick
@kissmeimlazy
User Info.
I was so bummed out that I couldn't go to either of these shows, especially since I live like, 5 blocks away from the Beacon. Hopefully I can snag tixs to one of the rescheduled nights now!
11:21 AM on 01/28/13
Takuto
User Info.
I feel so bad Sara got sick because they played outside in Philly on Saturday. I would love to go again but there's no way I could do the rescheduled dates.
11:55 AM on 01/28/13
gloriousmuse
you've left me speechless
User Info.
Good. Sara was so sick during the live stream last night. It was painful to hear her speak. :(
02:05 PM on 01/28/13
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guess I'm now going on the 20th!
03:11 PM on 01/28/13
Alison1488
____
User Info.
You can thank Philly for that, but I say man up. The guys from Twenty One Pilots performed shirtless that day.
04:03 PM on 01/28/13
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
You can thank Philly for that, but I say man up. The guys from Twenty One Pilots performed shirtless that day.
Right?! Plus Tegan & Sara were only outside while they performed most likely. Twenty One Pilots were crazy though
04:10 PM on 01/28/13
Alison1488
____
User Info.
Right?! Plus Tegan & Sara were only outside while they performed most likely. Twenty One Pilots were crazy though
I say that in jest. I hope Sara gets better soon, but it's just funny to hear how sick she is after Twenty One Pilots did their entire set half naked.
04:37 PM on 01/28/13
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
I say that in jest. I hope Sara gets better soon, but it's just funny to hear how sick she is after Twenty One Pilots did their entire set half naked.
Oh I meant nothing negative with my comment, I always get down with some Tegan & Sara and they were good also. What did you think of this 104.5 show compared to the past? (assuming youve been to others)
04:45 PM on 01/28/13
Alison1488
____
User Info.
Oh I meant nothing negative with my comment, I always get down with some Tegan & Sara and they were good also. What did you think of this 104.5 show compared to the past? (assuming youve been to others)
I didn't stay for the entire thing and I missed June Divided. The bands I did see were awesome, but the crowd was awful this time around. It's not a very organized setup. I felt unsafe more than once with the amount of people shoved into a small space with no escape, and the barriers almost came crashing down a few times.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos