Username
Password

08:59 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
I've determined that this is the cutest show ever and it's at the top of my DVR list. I'm guessing most people on AP don't watch it, but if you do.... I need someone to talk about it with!
09:04 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
I love how this thread has been created like 2 weeks before it's done airing. I watched the first two episodes solely due to Mamie Gummer charming me to death on The Good Wife, but this is nothing but a bland medical procedural. Not really doing anything original in the slightest, and its cancellation came as no surprise.
10:47 PM on 01/29/13 
User Info.
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
Orange County
Female - 26 Years Old
No way did not know that it has been canceled. Quite heartbroken over it. I know the series is nothing innovative or spectacular but the characters especially Emily has grown on me quite a bit. She's really funny in a quirky, dorky way
10:18 AM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
Seattle
Male - 23 Years Old
When the commercial for this show first came on a while back, I was convinced it was another SEARS commercial joke... But then I found out the show was very real and I cracked up hysterically? Who in their right mind would make this show, let alone, who the fuck would actually watch it? I don't need to actually see it to know that it's exactly as bad as I think it probably is.
01:36 PM on 01/30/13 
User Info.
Chancetobe
Only the good die young
Cleveland/Upstate NY
Female - 25 Years Old
I love how this thread has been created like 2 weeks before it's done airing. I watched the first two episodes solely due to Mamie Gummer charming me to death on The Good Wife, but this is nothing but a bland medical procedural. Not really doing anything original in the slightest, and its cancellation came as no surprise.
Ohh no, i didnt know it was canceled! Its def. cheesy at times, but i really like all the characters (who evolve a lot throughout the season). I also see myself a bit in emily. Im supper enthused about her and mika.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets