Male - 26 Years Old
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...benchmark.html
10:14 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Rochester, New York
Male - 21 Years Old
I don't understand most of what people say when they are talking about the Libor scandal, but from my understanding it seems like a few douchebags manipulated interest rates and nearly crashed the global economy. We should probably set up a system that prevents that worldwide.
04:07 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.p...ost1185 52671

Best thread on AP.
04:11 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
There was a fish in the percolator
Twin Peaks
Male

Dear lord!
06:19 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
gotcha.
PHOTOSHOPPED! FAKE!!! The picture is photoshopped!!!! Why is he wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day? Why is he aiming the rifle so low as he is firing? Why does Obama, a left-handed person, wear a watch on his left hand?

It's a conspiracy!
hey....i'm left-handed and i wear my watch on my right hand. you're right!!
I don't understand most of what people say when they are talking about the Libor scandal, but from my understanding it seems like a few douchebags manipulated interest rates and nearly crashed the global economy. We should probably set up a system that prevents that worldwide.
nah, the bankers can regulate themselves and everyone will benefit.
08:12 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 25 Years Old

They also planned several mass shootings so they could have a reason to take people's guns away.

/idiots on facebook
11:29 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 25 Years Old
maybe a repost, but worth sharing again and again: Dirty Money: The Finance and Fossil Fuel Web
12:50 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
PHOTOSHOPPED! FAKE!!! The picture is photoshopped!!!! Why is he wearing sunglasses on a cloudy day? Why is he aiming the rifle so low as he is firing? Why does Obama, a left-handed person, wear a watch on his left hand?

It's a conspiracy!
fuck man when i used to wear a watch i wore it on my right wrist... and i'm right handed

I'M PHOTOSHOPPED.
01:24 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
EasySkankin
Male - 22 Years Old

It didn't almost crash anything, it just distorted prices and interest rates all around the world, giving some people more money than they should and taking money from others that earned more. It's just incredibly dishonest and akin to massive theft, really.
01:41 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
Cereal_Killer
We suck, I know. SHUT UP!
Nu Yawk Shitty
Male - 25 Years Old
This was absolutely heart-breaking- a Newtown mother had an open casket for the funeral for her son.
EDIT: I don't know if we posted it in the last thread or not, apologies if so.

i hate you for posting this but thanks for doing it
01:47 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 23 Years Old
The President says that the Boy Scouts should be open to gay members, with everyone else with a brain going "duh"
01:55 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Seosan
Male - 22 Years Old
This was absolutely heart-breaking- a Newtown mother had an open casket for the funeral for her son.
EDIT: I don't know if we posted it in the last thread or not, apologies if so.

That Emmett Till photograph that is linked in there is absolutely horrifying. Fuck me, that made me feel ill. I'm glad there wasn't a picture of Noah in that article, not sure I could have coped with that.
01:57 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
There was a fish in the percolator
Twin Peaks
Male
No cursing rule implemented at this Catholic High School. Well, it only applies to female students. Their whorish mouths have no place in this Catholic institution.

Quote:
Female students at a Catholic high school in northern New Jersey have taken a “no-cursing” pledge at the request of school administrators, though some question why no such demand was made of male students.

Lori Flynn, a teacher who organized the campaign at Queen of Peace High School in North Arlington, told The Record of Woodland Park there is no double-standard. She says that while males weren't asked to take the vow, they have been asked not to swear when girls are near.
Flynn says school officials want “ladies to act like ladies.” And Brother Larry Lavallee, the school's principal, says girls have the foulest language.

Many girls said they would try to follow the pledge they took Friday morning, even though they believe it should apply to all students.

Sixteen-year-old Kaitlin McEnery said the pledge is a “good idea,” but believes that “putting it into action is the problem.” And classmate Dana Cotter, 16, thought that male students should join the pledge because “boys should be more like gentlemen.”

Teachers said they hoped that if the girls focused on cleaning up their speech on campus for a month, their improved manners would take hold and rub off on the boys. They timed the initiative to Catholic Schools Week and the old-fashioned romance of Valentine's Day, promising lollipops as rewards and handing out pins showing a red slash through a pair of pink lips.

“It's unattractive when girls have potty mouths,” said Nicholas Recarte, 16. A pitcher on the school's baseball team, Recarte said he can't help shouting obscenities from the mound after mishaps, and he didn't expect that to change.
02:03 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 23 Years Old
Lollipops as rewards and a 16-year-old boy using the term "potty mouth"
02:19 PM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL