Username
Password

04:52 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
caraballo
Gnarkill
Carmel, IN
Male - 18 Years Old
Agreed 100% this most recent album bores me to no end, and of course on this tour they are playing mostly that and are even sort of abandoning "The Hollow" which is a shocker. Also word on the street is Matty is becoming a stuck up ass hole as MMF has risen with fame and that alcohol has been messing with his vocals? I don't know if anyone can confirm that about his live vocals since I haven't seen MMF since Warped.
This exactly, I was huge into MMF prior to challenger, I honestly cannot tell the difference in any of the songs.
05:34 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I love mmf and everything they have done, bit with that being said I saw them Monday and it was the weakest performance wise they have ever been and I just saw them on the as I lay dying tour a month ago. And I was thrown off that he talked about being honored to be a voice of a generation, I asked my friend when that happened? And a lot of girls threw stuff on stage to him...lol
08:13 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
Motleydeflp6
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I love mmf and everything they have done, bit with that being said I saw them Monday and it was the weakest performance wise they have ever been and I just saw them on the as I lay dying tour a month ago. And I was thrown off that he talked about being honored to be a voice of a generation, I asked my friend when that happened? And a lot of girls threw stuff on stage to him...lol

Matty supposedly has been gaining a drinking problem lately and it's shown in the live showing recently.
10:23 PM on 01/31/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Matty supposedly has been gaining a drinking problem lately and it's shown in the live showing recently.

that's what ya get for touring with asking Alexandria and Attila all they do is party
01:00 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
thisisnotbrianm
Worcester, MA /...
Male - 20 Years Old
I went to the tour last night in Worcester.

We had a local opener who was just god awful.

Gideon was good. Nice energy, crowd went ape shit for them.

Upon a Burning Body was Awesome. Huge pit, nice crowd interaction. Huge crowd reaction, didn't think their following was that big.

The Word Alive fucking killed it. They're awesome live. Nice crowd interaction, nice crowd reaction too. Telle can really scream and sing live.

Now, Memphis May Fire. I'm not a big fan of them, but I don't mind them. They were just bad. They had technical difficulties so they had to cut a song. But, Matty just can't really sing. They had their backing guitarist take over a majority of the cleans (he has a REALLY nice voice). Matty did some OK screams, but he was just off. It was obvious that a majority of the crowd was there for them.

I left before For Today because my friends and I were starving and the pizza place across the street closed at 10 (it was 9:35).

Kind of a low turnout. 700 kids max. I'm telling you, about 300 - 350 left after Memphis May Fire. Memphis is a lot bigger than FT, and the fact that they're supporting a band that is smaller than them is kind of silly, especially since people just flat out left.

Decent tour. Too many little girls for my liking though. TWA and UABB were awesome, Gideon was great, MMF fell flat.

If you like any of the bands, I would probably go. Just know what you're getting yourself in to.
01:04 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I went to the tour last night in Worcester.

We had a local opener who was just god awful.

Gideon was good. Nice energy, crowd went ape shit for them.

Upon a Burning Body was Awesome. Huge pit, nice crowd interaction. Huge crowd reaction, didn't think their following was that big.

The Word Alive fucking killed it. They're awesome live. Nice crowd interaction, nice crowd reaction too. Telle can really scream and sing live.

Now, Memphis May Fire. I'm not a big fan of them, but I don't mind them. They were just bad. They had technical difficulties so they had to cut a song. But, Matty just can't really sing. They had their backing guitarist take over a majority of the cleans (he has a REALLY nice voice). Matty did some OK screams, but he was just off. It was obvious that a majority of the crowd was there for them.

I left before For Today because my friends and I were starving and the pizza place across the street closed at 10 (it was 9:35).

Kind of a low turnout. 700 kids max. I'm telling you, about 300 - 350 left after Memphis May Fire. Memphis is a lot bigger than FT, and the fact that they're supporting a band that is smaller than them is kind of silly, especially since people just flat out left.

Decent tour. Too many little girls for my liking though. TWA and UABB were awesome, Gideon was great, MMF fell flat.

If you like any of the bands, I would probably go. Just know what you're getting yourself in to.
yea in Philly 2/3 of the crowd left after mmf of the like 800 people there id say there was 200 left for For Today.
01:31 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
frootloops4u95
Registered Member
Lexington, SC
Male - 18 Years Old
yea in Philly 2/3 of the crowd left after mmf of the like 800 people there id say there was 200 left for For Today.

Same thing happened last time For Today came to Columbia, SC. It was sold out, so there were a good 300 people there. Everyone went apeshit for Chelsea Grin and Motionless In White, and when For Today came on, there was maybe 100 people left.
02:54 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
Motleydeflp6
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I haven't heard that many good reviews of Memphis for this tour, I wonder what's going on?
05:02 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I haven't heard that many good reviews of Memphis for this tour, I wonder what's going on?
rumor is Mattie has developed a alcohol problem
05:34 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
Motleydeflp6
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected

Yeah, I've heard that too. A band they've toured with has said that.
05:35 PM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Super hyped to see MMF. Sucks they're sucking.
09:24 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
New Hampshire
Male - 19 Years Old

Just find this so ironic, considering what "Vices" is about.
09:36 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Just find this so ironic, considering what "Vices" is about.
I mean he is a bit weird already. I have gotten to spend some time with him before and he really isn't into being on the road. Which is why they typically take months off after a tour. This stretch they are currently doing is the most they have ever toured. Which I am sure won't help matters.
10:30 AM on 02/03/13 
User Info.
red8ge
@JohnxHill
SF x NYC
Male
how humble can a guy be if he has a shirt of his face on it....

he made a thread on 4chan once and apparently his marriage isn't as happy as he represents it
10:22 AM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
rajunbull
Valrico, Fl
Male - 22 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT