Username
Password

11:41 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
FNF
You are the only exception <3
Bay Area
Male - 18 Years Old
As a raider fan, I really want them to draft manti teo (spelling?) this year. I feel their offense is not bad but they lack any defense at all.
11:47 AM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
4Who4What
Bow Down to Washington
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
That won't be happening.
12:28 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
Vanislh
Believeland
Cleveland
Male - 22 Years Old
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2710082

our 2012 mock
12:41 PM on 01/03/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
That won't be happening.

I'd say it has an outside shot of happening. Though, Lotulelei has to be the favorite there.
12:24 AM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 30 Years Old
I'd say it has an outside shot of happening. Though, Lotulelei has to be the favorite there.

Yeah, I see them going Lotu or Bjorn..
03:12 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
porttheman
SERENITY NOW!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
Kevin Minter declares for the draft. Woo!! Now hopefully Denver picks him up.
11:49 PM on 01/04/13 
User Info.
startBBtoday
Are you still doing drafts on the Patriots mock draft site?

I may not do any mocks this year. If I do one, it would be for NESN.com. I actually kind of hate doing mock drafts, but I'll be doing a lot of analyzing players.

You don't even know anything about football!
haha, fact.
09:28 AM on 01/05/13 
User Info.
benjibball10
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
lions need jarvis jones
06:33 AM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
Hillsborough, NJ
Male
Is it bad that I'm desperately hoping the giants pick up Tyrann Matheiu in a later round?

We really need secondary help, and given his upside, I think it's worth the desperation shot. I mean look at Janoris Jenkins
06:47 AM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind
105 OVR, 99 PMV, 98 BSHD, 97 TCKL
Houston, Texas
Male - 28 Years Old

this is cool to look back on.. I hit on Mercilus and Brooks exactly....
08:35 AM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
16 days until the Combine!
08:36 AM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
best time of the year for Dolphins (and many other team's) fans!
10:09 AM on 02/04/13 
User Info.
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
Dayton, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
I haven't seen much of Te'o to be honest, but I'm not convinced he can handle NFL sized running backs.
02:22 PM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
Tight Dick Playa
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
1. Kansas City (2-14) - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia

I personally don't think Geno is worthy of the #1 overall pick, however teams are desperate for a QB right now. Especially considering the talent that has emerged at this position the past couple seasons. More and more teams are beginning to follow trend that QBs like Cam Newton, RG3, Russell Wilson, and Colin Kaepernick have established. Andy Reid has the experience needed with dual threat QBs and I think the Chiefs will be tempted to take Geno at this spot. I could see them expressing interest in trading back a few spots but I don't see the interest from any other teams.

2. Jacksonville (2-14) - Star Lotulelei, NT, Utah

Jacksonville was horrendous on defense last season. Star is the best defensive prospect in the draft. It makes sense for them to use their #2 pick on him. Damontre Moore is another possibility but I think Star is a much safer pick.

3. Oakland (4-12) - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia

Jarvis Jones has been falling in a couple mocks that I've read due to some injury concerns. However, Jones is a monster and worth of a top 10 pick. The Raiders need to fill a lot positions on defense and Jarvis Jones is a great start.

4. Philadelphia (4-12) - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M

Philly gets lucky here and snags the best offensive lineman in the draft. Joeckel could easily be the #1 overall pick this draft but the pieces have fallen in place for him to be selected at #4. He is about as close to pro-ready as you can get. Very few, if any, flaws in his game. Philly fans will be very happy to have him protecting their QB, whoever that may be, for the next 10+ years.

5. Detroit (4-12) - Demontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M

After drafting Suh and Fairley in previous drafts, the Detroit Lions add yet another piece to their defensive line. With the release of Kyle Vanden-Bosch and possibly Cliff Avril, the Lions will need another explosive pass rusher. Moore is possibly the best pass rusher in this class and can play OLB or DE. In Detroit, I think he is best suited at DE. Pairing him with the 2 young DTs they already have, Detroit will have an excellent pass rush for years to come.

6. Cleveland (5-11) - Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB, LSU

I was tempted to make a surprise pick here and give Cleveland Milliner but since the team just released Rucker and is in the process of switching to a 3-4 defense, I think adding a pass rusher is top priority for the team. Mingo is able to play both DE and OLB which will be valuable for Cleveland as they make the transition. He is an extremely talented player but needs to work on certain parts of his game. Despite not being the greatest run defender, Mingo's raw talent and high potential make him very appealing to Cleveland at #6.

7. Arizona (5-11) - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan

The Cardinals without a doubt need help on the offensive line. Fisher is a no-brainer at this point.

8. Buffalo (6-10) - Alec Olgetree, ILB, Georgia

After spending a ton of money of DEs, the Bills were hoping Kelvin Sheppard would impress last season. That didn't happen. Olgetree is a pretty versatile player and would be a great fit in Buffalo.

9. New York Jets (6-10) - Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas

The Jets are a complete mess. You could pick any player for them at this point and convince me it's a good pick. Since they can't afford Alex Smith or any other decent QB, I think they take a risk with Wilson at #9.

10. Tennessee (6-10) - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama

The first Alabama player is finally taken. The Titans need help on the offensive line and Warmack is the best player available at that position. Adding him would certainly help CJ2K and Jake Locker.

11. San Diego (7-9) - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma

San Diego had one the worst offensive lines in the league last year. Johnson is the best available.

12. Miami (7-9) - Keenan Allen, WR, California

I really couldn't decide between Allen and Milliner here. The Dolphins have Sean Smith hitting free agency as well as Hartline and Bush. Both sides of the ball will take a hit if they can't resign these guys. They could either resign Smith and draft a WR or sign Jennings and draft a CB. I really don't know what they'll do but Tannehill needs some help. Even if they do sign Jennings, Allen would be a great pick.

13. Tampa Bay (7-9) - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama

Tampa Bay gets extremely lucky as the best CB prospect in the draft falls in their lap. In reality, I don't see Milliner falling this far. Someone will trade up for him. But since I'm not doing any trades in this mock, the Bucs add another Bama alum to their secondary.

14. Carolina (7-9) - DeAndre "Nuke" Hopkins, WR, Clemson

I'm predicting that Hopkins has a very impressive combine and climbs up the boards as the second best WR in this draft class. The Panthers could easily go with DT here and I wouldn't complain. WR and DT have been ignored by this franchise for years but with new GM David Gettleman now in charge I think that mentality changes. I expect Chris Canty to join the Panthers. He grew up in Charlotte and was brought into NY by Gettleman. That signing would open the door for the Panters to take a WR at #14.

15. New Orleans (7-9) - Bjoern Werner, DE, FSU

The Saints gave up more yards than any other team in NFL history last season, so it's a given that defense will be their top priority in the draft. Improving the pass rush is a great first step in building a solid defense. Werner could easily go in the top 10 but somehow slides down the #15. New Orleans shouldn't even think twice if his name is still on the board when they pick.

16. St. Louis (7-8-1) - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas

Yet another steal in the middle of the first. St. Louis desperately needs help at the safety position and Vaccaro is the best option in the draft. He has the ability to play free safety or strong safety and can play against quick slot receivers or cover TEs because of his size.

17. Pittsburgh (8-8) - Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon

Jordan is one of the most versatile athletes in this draft and the Steelers would be thrilled to get him here. Exceptional pass rusher that can also provide great coverage in the flats and in the middle of the field. He does a great job at utilizing his 6' 6" frame in disrupting the pass and getting to the QB. Would be a great pick for the Steelers who need help putting pressure on the QB.

18. Dallas (8-8) - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri

Now that the Cowboys will be moving to a 4-3 defense, DT become a huge need. Richardson is a bit of a risk but has a huge ceiling. Great pass rusher and very explosive off the line. He has a bit of a red flag for the off the field issues but they seem minor, in my opinion. Plus, character issues have never stopped Dallas before, why would it now? Dallas really needs help on the OL but Richardson is a much better value here considering the options left on OL at this point.

19. New York Giants (9-7) - Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU

The Giants will be losing a few players at this position and will need a replacement or two. Minter is fast and hits hard. The Giants need a guy like him on defense after last season. I think Minter would bring back the fear of playing the Giants defense.

20. Chicago (10-6) - Jonathan Cooper, OG/C, North Carolina

Despite being a huge douche, I do feel bad for Jay Cutler. The Bears consistently have a horrible offensive line. Cooper would be a nice get at #20.

21. Cincinnati* (10-6) - Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina

I know I'm a little biased, but I truly believe Gio is a future star in this league. He is the definition of playmaker. Granted he played in a weaker conference, Gio averaged 6.7 ypc and scored in every game he played in last season. He is also great at catching out of the backfield and is an explosive KR/PR. A very well-round player who will definitely surprise people due to little national attention during his time in Chapel Hill.

22. St. Louis - from Washington* (10-6) - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

Titus Young is far from the answer the Rams are looking for at WR. Patterson at #22 is an absolute steal. The only reason I think teams may pass on him is because of his inexperience. Only one year at a major college. However, he has a higher ceiling than any other WR in this draft and it's not even close.

23. Minnesota* (10-6) - Robert Woods, WR, USC

I think Woods will have a very impressive combine and shoot back into the 1st round. He is a very well-rounded prospect. Has everything you could possibly want in a WR. If they are able to keep Harvin, Ponder will have some nice weapons on offense.

24. Indianapolis* (11-5) - Johnathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State

The Colts really need a reliable CB to pair across from Davis. Banks is a great value at this point.

25. Seattle* (11-5) - Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida

Seattle impressed everyone with their great, young defense. However, their weakness became exposed as the year went on. The Seahawks really struggled against the run. Floyd is an explosive player who will help plug up the middle.

26. Green Bay* (11-5) - Barrett Jones, OG/C, Alabama

Barrett Jones will move into the first round. He is one of the most versatile and smartest players in the draft, regardless of position. The Packers need a center and Jones could be the perfect pick for them.

27. Houston* (12-4) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia

Remember how the Texans' offense became somewhat stale last season? Tavon Austin is the answer.

28. Denver* (13-3) - Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State

Denver needs an upgrade at a couple positions on defense. I think Hankins is a better value over the remaining CBs.

29. New England* (12-4) - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State

The Patriots could use a WR but I don't them using a first round pick on Terrance Williams or Justin Hunter. Rhodes is a potential day 1 starter across from Talib.

30. Atlanta* (13-3) - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU

Atlanta's biggest need is defensive end and I would say this is a steal considering several mocks have Ansah going much higher.

31. San Francisco* (11-4-1) - Matt Elam, S, Florida

Goldson is a free agent and Whitner wasn't exactly impressive last season. Elam is the best safety available at this point and would be a great fit on that 49er defense.

32. Baltimore* (10-6) - Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame

The Ravens need help at NT but Te'o is a huge steal here. Ray Lewis is retiring and the team may not be able to resign Ellerbe. Despite the poor championship game performance and the bizarre girlfriend prank, Manti is still an extremely gifted player and will give everything he has on the field. He would be a great fit in Baltimore.
02:39 PM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
I'd rather take Cordarrelle than Allen, personally

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives