Description: Razor & Tie is seeking interns for our Digital Marketing department this fall semester. This internship will provide valuable, hands-on experience in digital marketing, social media management, and web development. We are an independent label with a diverse roster that includes All That Remains, P.O.D., Such Gold, The Sword, Saves The Day, Chelsea Grin, Vanessa Carlton, Kevin Devine, Foreigner, Attila, and more.
- Update and maintain artists’ social media accounts, compile weekly social media statistics
- Initiate and write promotional and marketing copy for websites, e-mail, social media, and banners
- Expand artist roster presence across emerging digital outlets (i.e. Spotify, GooglePlay)
- Assist with the development, executive, and analysis of online marketing campaigns including online advertising
- Assist with the QA and testing of various technical production projects
Requirements: Candidates should be enrolled in college, have a heavy interest in digital media, and a strong desire to work in the music industry. Ability to work both independently and in a small team environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Photoshop. Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented. Outstanding communication and writing skills. Pleasant demeanor both in person and over the phone.
Compensation: College credit required.
How to Apply: Please send a resume and a brief e-mail cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN in the subject line of your e-mail.
Must be located in NYC.