Username
Password

07:46 PM on 01/19/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
Eyes On Me and Broken Heart Records are teaming up to press “My Best Idea” on vinyl. The vinyl will be limited to 300 copies. But we need your help. Please donate to make this happen. THe campaign is now live!!!

http://groovebot.gottagrooverecords....ign/detail/774
05:19 PM on 01/20/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
bump
05:24 PM on 01/20/13 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
Is there any reason why you didn't use kickstarter for this?
05:49 PM on 01/20/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
Actually yes. This is a new platform done by the press plant. You don't pay fees on the actually pressing of the album.
06:04 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
Chicago, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Actually yes. This is a new platform done by the press plant. You don't pay fees on the actually pressing of the album.

It seems like a great opportunity for a pressing plant to jump on since so many bands/labels fund vinyl through pledge campaigns nowadays.

Regarding this album, I've never heard Eyes On Me before, but I'm checking them out now, and I like them quite a bit. Reminds me a lot of bands I listened to in early high school, in a good way. If it sticks with me, I might spring for the vinyl.

On a related note, I'll be all over that pressing of the Rocking Chair Years you mentioned on Facebook a while back. That's one of my all time favorite records. Any word on when to expect an official announcement/preorder for it?
09:48 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
It seems like a great opportunity for a pressing plant to jump on since so many bands/labels fund vinyl through pledge campaigns nowadays.

Regarding this album, I've never heard Eyes On Me before, but I'm checking them out now, and I like them quite a bit. Reminds me a lot of bands I listened to in early high school, in a good way. If it sticks with me, I might spring for the vinyl.

On a related note, I'll be all over that pressing of the Rocking Chair Years you mentioned on Facebook a while back. That's one of my all time favorite records. Any word on when to expect an official announcement/preorder for it?

It will still be a while on day at the fair. We are releasing it along with a new ep they are working. So I am hoping before summer.
10:09 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
Chicago, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
It will still be a while on day at the fair. We are releasing it along with a new ep they are working. So I am hoping before summer.

I don't know how many people know about their new stuff yet, but they were number two on my answers to AP most anticipated of 2013 poll.
10:36 AM on 01/22/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
I don't know how many people know about their new stuff yet, but they were number two on my answers to AP most anticipated of 2013 poll.

Yeah we haven't really be advertising it to much. Probably when they have something for everyone to hear we will.
10:32 AM on 01/24/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
bump Help Eyes on Me!!!
11:40 AM on 01/25/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
Bump
10:42 AM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
bump
02:26 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
bump
11:33 AM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
bump
03:58 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
L-dawg
BHR Records
Indiana
Male
We need your help!!! 12 dollars gets you the vinyl. Only 22 days to make this happen. We need a lot of help for this one.

http://groovebot.gottagrooverecords....ign/detail/774

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version