Username
Password

05:11 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
TJ Wells
i'll see you at the movies.
Portland, OR
Male - 27 Years Old
New film from the team behind Bellflower. Being funded on indie go go. Description is as follows; being described as "influenced heavily by ‘80s action films and side-scrolling fighting games:"

Quote:
A turf war has been raging in Oldtown for generations. On one side, The Syndicate – an evil gang of crank-head misfits, who has been set on muscling the San Diego family out of the parcel of land they own in the center of town. On the other side, the San Diego family: Tony and Johnny - twin brothers, and their sister Salsa are the last of a bloodline that stretches back for generations. Their mother, father and brothers were all brutally murdered in a violent clash with The Syndicate years earlier. With their neighborhood becoming increasingly fearful, The Syndicate puts into action another evil advance on their family’s fading legacy by kidnapping Salsa - all hell breaks loose. The twins and their best friend Chuck Hank must decide whether to hand over the deed to their families land in order to save their sister or fight, the final fight!

Um...yes please. You can watch the funding video promo at the site below and...fucking donate. Seriously.

http://coatwolf.com/
06:17 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
$75 for a BLU-RAY

count
me
in~!
06:23 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
Tetragrammaton
Male - 26 Years Old
The awful quality of the filmmakers aside, this is a worrying trend in cinema. Why should people finance it when all other films are able to do it on their own? Wait until the studios realize they can finance a superhero movie by sending some .gifs and stickers to people for their money.
07:17 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
Bitching about crowd funding is incredibly stupid. Nobody is forcing people to donate, if they're into it they get to support the film and that's cool as fuck.

I liked Bellflower, this doesn't seem very original but I'm still into it.
06:46 PM on 08/12/14 
User Info.
TJ Wells
i'll see you at the movies.
Portland, OR
Male - 27 Years Old
This is apparently in post-production. Hopefully we'll see it at Sundance.
08:29 PM on 08/12/14 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
Completely forgot about this. Hope it's good

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music