AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:38 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
TorontoMatt
No Avatar Selected
January 25th was one of the best nights of my life, and it has come back to haunt me.

That day I went out around 5pm to eat at a restaurant alone. I don't have many friends...I ended up meeting this really great girl. She was pretty, tall (5'6-7), and dark hair. She was 23 and laughed at all my jokes. I could tell she was girlfriend material so I made it known to her that she was girlfriend material. We talked until about 10pm and then parted ways. I was wired so I went to my neighborhood bar and found my brother there with his girlfriend and her friends. That's when I met 33. 33 looked just like 23 only she was ten years older. I knew who 33 was, but I had never met her. I knew she was a freak, my brother told me stories. So I was game if she was--and she was.
I had my first one night stand in a few months(since I made a thread about one night stands).
That was that with 33.
The next week I hung out with 23 almost every single day, she was amazing, it was amazing. Everything went perfectly until today.

Today 23 was meeting me at my local bar. I walked in and at the entrance was my favorite bartender. I stopped and talked. While I chatted I glanced around and saw my brother and his girlfriend sitting with friends so I waved. 23 walked up to me and I gave her her kiss on the cheek then introduced her to the bartender. We stood there and talked until all of a sudden I hear
"Hey f*cking small dick!"

I knew that was directed at me. Not because I have a small dick(believe what you will) but because I think people can tell when someone is yelling at you specifically and It was my time. The Bar/Restaurant wasn't loud, obnoxious, or anything. It wasn't late and it's a Tuesday.
I turned to see 33 sitting at the bar smiling. I didn't get defensive, I didn't know I suppose to. I didn't know her sense of humor, maybe that was just her so I waved. That's when the onslaught began.

I posted earlier in the homosexuality thread about people assuming i'm gay. well, if I were, this would have been a very traumatizing experience to say the least. 33 stood up from her barstool and started saying the worst explicit and derogatory names at me referring to my sexuality. (I wrote it out but deleted it because it's just too horrible). She spat on me twice, tried to choke me then scratched me.
The worst part was 23 tried to intervene, to "protect me" and that made me feel horrible. I couldn't believe I created this drama.
It felt like 20minutes, but it was only a few moments of torture. I looked at my bartender and without words I knew what he asked me. I nodded and he grabbed 33 and threw her out of the bar/restaurant.

Words don't hurt me, they don't phase me. But what really bothers me is people hearing these words and assuming it's true. People coming up to me and asking me if i'm okay. those things really bother me. I'm clearly a narcissist but I don't care. These girls are a buck twenty soaking wet, my arm weighs that much. I didn't care what she was saying, I cared that she was saying it in a room full of people, many who know me.

Anyway, i tried to sit around with my brother for a few minutes but I couldn't. I went home...alone. i feel horrible for everything. I don't even want to see 23 again, I'm embarrassed that she had to witness such a thing with me. How do i get over this? adrenaline is running through me.

PS
I've heard stories about 33. She has one night stands all the fucking time. I didn't do anything that she wasn't used to. she knows where I live, she has my number. she didn't call me so I don't know why she's pissed.
07:51 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
Genuma
Plainfield, IL
Male
"These girls are a buck twenty soaking wet, my arm weighs that much." lol
09:04 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 19 Years Old
Just wait until you calm down.

Talk to "23" about what happened. She tried to protect you. She obviously still likes you.

I really don't think there's a lot else to say about this to be completely honest. Some peoples kid's are crazy.
09:24 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member

Talk to "23" about what happened. She tried to protect you. She obviously still likes you.

I really don't think there's a lot else to say about this to be completely honest. Some peoples kid's are crazy.
THIS. So much.

For realsies, YOU were the one who was attacked. If 23 judges you after you were just unexpectedly assaulted then she probably wasn't worth your time anyway. From the looks of it you could probably even talk about everything you posted in this thread to her. She seems like a nice girl. Don't be apprehensive, or you might lose a really good opportunity to make a great friend or even more than that.
09:39 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
can i buy you a beer?
09:51 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 22 Years Old
At what point is someone going to say that this guy is full of shit?
09:54 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
Wow, hahahaha this is the kinda shit you see in films! I feel for you though, sorry man. That's a really shitty situation. I'd suck it up and get in touch with 23 and explain what happened, tell her everything, everrrrrrryyyyyyyttthiiiinnnnnngggg . I mean, you really liked this chick, don't let her slip away. This is humiliating yes, but don't hide in the shadows and let her believe all this be true about you. Set her straight and let her know you want to pick up where you left off. And even if she rejects you at least you went out clean and like a man. Ya know? GO FOR IT! Who gives a shit about 33? No one else apparently.
10:14 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
steve187
nah
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 23 Years Old
so you got beat up by a 33 year old woman?
11:11 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
SmeezyBeezy
DahBuhDeezy
MPLS/LA
Male - 25 Years Old
I enjoyed reading that story, it sucks that it happened though..
11:35 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old

hear hear, young blood
11:49 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
makeshiftmind
Registered Member
Guelph, ON
Male - 23 Years Old
she has lots of one night stands eh? Might want to check your genitals
12:06 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
danperez
I'd say quit having 1-night-stands,
though I don't know if thats possible for you particularly (no offense)
but at least don't have 1-night-stands in your own town.
12:24 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
Santa Cruz, CA
Male - 30 Years Old
Talk to 23 about it. She digs you. And if 33 starts shit again, call the cops.
01:40 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
She spat on me twice, tried to choke me then scratched me.

I've slapped the SHIT out of a woman before for doing a bit less than that. In front of plenty of people. I don't regret it, it felt great. Put a skank in her place next time. Seriously. If anyone, I don't care who, spits in my face, I'm breaking their jaw. If you wanted to show 23 something about yourself, you could've slapped this bitch and turned the tables on her, going off on her for trying to embarrass you. Shows you have balls and nothing to be ashamed of. You're a man with big arms, assert your dominance.
01:48 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Palestinian
Unregistered User
No Avatar Selected
Bay Area, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
At what point is someone going to say that this guy is full of shit?

I'll refer you to my sperm donor thread and say that skepticism isn't a common disposition on this forum. This story is pretty believable though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos