Username
Password

10:27 AM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Dbollus
djdbollus.tumblr.com
Holden, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Check out my band Friday Night Sweatpants here on bandcamp... http://fridaynightsweatpants.bandcamp.com/

Our demo, titled "Fuck: The Demo" is the summation of craft beer, lots of weed, and tons of free time. Written and recorded over the course of about a week or so, hardly any effort was put into it at all, but we do plan on releasing more music in the near future that we will actually dedicate time to.

#wifestealer
07:34 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
xCoconutheadx
Perfectly Imperfect
United States
Female - 21 Years Old
yeah because we want to know that it was easy to create something you didnt put your heart and soul to. I need substance man and not that kind of substance.
01:35 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
Dbollus
djdbollus.tumblr.com
Holden, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
yeah because we want to know that it was easy to create something you didnt put your heart and soul to. I need substance man and not that kind of substance.

It would be really, really difficult to put my heart and soul into a song about fucking married women and waking up in Vegas. If you're a fan of over the top hip hop themes and a good laugh, I'd still check it out. Substance is not always necessary.
05:42 AM on 02/08/13 
User Info.
KudostheKid
No Avatar Selected
Nice tracks i think you might be into some of my tracks http://kudosthekid.bandcamp.com/

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos