AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

AP.net Chat Announcement: Misery Signals

Posted by - 11:40 AM on 02/07/13
The 2013 Eat Your Heart Out Festival will be taking place in Poughkeepsie, NY this weekend (February 8th-10th) and one of the band's playing the fest, Misery Signals, will be chatting with us tonight at 8:30 PM EST, so stop by and hang out.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
11:42 AM on 02/07/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
This chat: IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP
12:17 PM on 02/07/13
dragani
User Info.
Band is currently in the studio recording another LP. Hope it's better than their last.
12:40 PM on 02/07/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I just saw that MS along with Life In Your Way and Make Do and Mend is playing a Sandy Hook relief concert too.
12:50 PM on 02/07/13
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
Just missed them here in toledo because the army didn't send money in time :(
01:44 PM on 02/07/13
theagentcoma
Mouthpiece for the Mental
User Info.
One of my all time favs. Can't wait!
02:46 PM on 02/07/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Seems like it was so long ago since their last album. Stoked for the new one used to listen to them loads when I was 16.
02:56 PM on 02/07/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Just missed them here in toledo because the army didn't send money in time :(

Lol, holy shit I looked at your profile (after seeing you mention Toledo) and it looks you went to Bowsher. I grew up near you, went to Anthony Wayne HS.
05:26 PM on 02/07/13
koopman
Espo
User Info.
Where is the new record being recorded? Who is producing, mixing, ect?
05:50 PM on 02/07/13
Apathium
User Info.
I see no chat <//3
06:26 PM on 02/07/13
iamgorse
User Info.
The festival has been cancelled.

"Hey everyone,

After remaining optimistic the past 72 hours since the first warnings of an impending potential snow storm were mentioned, the closer and closer to this weekend's Eat Your Heart Out Festival we get, the worse the weather forecast gets. They are now calling for 18+ inches of snow starting Friday afternoon and not stopping until Saturday afternoon, with the heaviest times being from very late Friday night to just before noon Saturday. This makes not only Friday's part of the festival absolutely impossible but its also going to make transportation impossible for load in and door times for Saturday and more difficult for Sunday for not only the bands involved but all of the workers and fans traveling to the event.

The last thing we want to do is put bands, fans, or workers in a position where they feel the need to drive in these horrible conditions, especially since the City of Poughkeepsie is already talking about a state of emergency. Being as 40% of the tickets sold are three-day passes, we have no option but to cancel this year's festival due to this act of God.

This year's line-up was by far the biggest and best we've ever had, and we're all struggled with this decision deeply and we are very upset to have to cancel. Please, in your travels, be safe. If you or your bands are heading anywhere near the Northeast Friday or Saturday, you might want to think about changing your travel plans.

If you could, please post about the cancellation, and that ticket buyers can receive refunds at point of purchase."
09:58 PM on 02/07/13
SwertsOnALog
Jump Jump
User Info.
Lol, holy shit I looked at your profile (after seeing you mention Toledo) and it looks you went to Bowsher. I grew up near you, went to Anthony Wayne HS.

Yea, I did my first 2 years of highschool at toledo christian and then graduated from bowsher haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos