AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:38 PM on 02/05/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
Couldn't find a thread for them so I made one.

Damage I've done came out like 3 months ago and there's still no word on a new album or anything. Anyone heard anything I haven't?
05:05 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
United States
Male
I haven't heard anything about it either. They need to hurry up and release it. Damage I've Done is the best song they've written.
05:45 PM on 02/06/13 
User Info.
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
Perth, Australia
Male
Last I checked, from what I can gather, they're about to enter the last leg of their recording cycle and hope to have the album out in the late Summer/early Fall.
08:21 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
I haven't heard anything about it either. They need to hurry up and release it. Damage I've Done is the best song they've written.

Agreed. Also,love your avatar, haven't seen that pic in forever. Way better than the album art the ended up using for Five Score.
09:27 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
United States
Male
Agreed. Also,love your avatar, haven't seen that pic in forever. Way better than the album art the ended up using for Five Score.

Yeah I have no clue why they didn't use it. They need to put out their new record as well. Damn, so much (potentially) great music coming out this year.

Also, I love your avatar as well. I thought about Chang-ing my avatar to something Community based, but I went with Five Score instead.
09:39 PM on 02/07/13 
User Info.
sammyboy516
Male - 23 Years Old
Yeah I have no clue why they didn't use it. They need to put out their new record as well. Damn, so much (potentially) great music coming out this year.

Also, I love your avatar as well. I thought about Chang-ing my avatar to something Community based, but I went with Five Score instead.

Haha thanks! Yeah I've been so frustrated lately that RK have announced basically nothing about their album. I'm so stoked for it, they're my favorite band. So I guess it's a good kind of frustrated.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos