AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

09:28 AM on 08/19/12 
User Info.
Aneurisms07
Peabody,MA
Male - 23 Years Old
I love this website so much, and check it multiple times daily for news/features. I have been around for years, but I don't post too often. One of my favorite features of this site is the calendar, so I'm always checking out which albums are coming out in certain months. There seems to be a glitch with the month of June 2012. It reverts back to June 2011, and I am having a hard time remembering which albums I wanted to check out that month, aside from MCS and Make Do and Mend. Any chance you guys could look into fixing this?
04:45 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 26 Years Old
I love this website so much, and check it multiple times daily for news/features. I have been around for years, but I don't post too often. One of my favorite features of this site is the calendar, so I'm always checking out which albums are coming out in certain months. There seems to be a glitch with the month of June 2012. It reverts back to June 2011, and I am having a hard time remembering which albums I wanted to check out that month, aside from MCS and Make Do and Mend. Any chance you guys could look into fixing this?

Bump. I use the release section to get together my AOTY list so I can relisten to the albums that came out this year. Is there any way to get this fixed?
09:54 AM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Bump. I use the release section to get together my AOTY list so I can relisten to the albums that came out this year. Is there any way to get this fixed?
Believe it is...
12:13 PM on 02/11/13 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 26 Years Old

As of mid-December it still was showing 2011 releases. My 2012 AOTY reflected this because I forgot some MAJOR releases because it.
06:20 PM on 02/22/13 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Believe this is fixed now for 2013.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music