Username
Password
Release Date News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Release Date
Inside AP.net

Strange Vacation Set Release Date

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/20/13)
Strange Vacation's sophomore full length will be released on May 21st, 2013.

Submitted by Furious D

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
12:12 PM on 02/20/13
colorfast
I'm a paintbrush in a way.
User Info.
Can't wait to hear this! Love all of the stuff they have put out so far in this band and The Boys of Summer. Great spring/summer music.
12:41 PM on 02/20/13
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
Chasm was awesome, so I'm pretty excited for this. Heard AJ from the Dangerous Summer is doing some guest vocals too.
12:44 PM on 02/20/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
Looking forward to this. I really like Chasm ... hopefully they do some touring as well
12:49 PM on 02/20/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
Righteous
12:57 PM on 02/20/13
Furious D
User Info.
Starting March 17th, they'll be releasing new music that's not on the record every Sunday as well
12:57 PM on 02/20/13
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Really dig this band
01:33 PM on 02/20/13
Theow593
User Info.
Starting March 17th, they'll be releasing new music that's not on the record every Sunday as well
AWESOME
01:41 PM on 02/20/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Can't wait for this and Strange Sundays.
03:13 PM on 02/20/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
I am probably the biggest fanboy of these guys. I'll admit it. I donated over $200 to their kickstarter for chasm on vinyl.

I really, really wish they'd address why josh isn't in the band anymore. I'm going to miss the shit out of the sick dual vocal combo they had going.
04:04 PM on 02/20/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
I am probably the biggest fanboy of these guys. I'll admit it. I donated over $200 to their kickstarter for chasm on vinyl.

I really, really wish they'd address why josh isn't in the band anymore. I'm going to miss the shit out of the sick dual vocal combo they had going.
I donated $150 to Chasm, so you got me beat. I will miss the dual vocals as well, but I do like that they will use the female vocals more. I wonder why this got delayed so long.
05:31 PM on 02/20/13
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.

Wait, what? So no more two vocalists? Since when? Is it the tom delongue sounding guy or the guy that sounds like a normal dude that is no longer with the band?
05:32 PM on 02/20/13
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
So excited about this. Not having the scratch to do the Strange Vacation kickstarter is a huge regret of mine, I really want to hear those b-sides.
07:54 PM on 02/20/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
I donated $150 to Chasm, so you got me beat. I will miss the dual vocals as well, but I do like that they will use the female vocals more. I wonder why this got delayed so long.

Not really sure, I know they've been demo'ing and tracking since before the beginning of the new year, but everything this band puts out is gold, so i'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

I'm curious, did you hear the leaked version of Chasm?? I liked it a little bit more....

Wait, what? So no more two vocalists? Since when? Is it the tom delongue sounding guy or the guy that sounds like a normal dude that is no longer with the band?

Josh's girlfriend (at least as far as I know) and the same girl from a few of the songs off of chasm is singing more on this record, which is fantastic, but Scab played such a damn good part in this band that i know i'm going to miss him a lot. I can't think of a single song from any of their records (as the boys of summer or strange vacation) that he was on that I didn't like...
07:58 PM on 02/20/13
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
Not really sure, I know they've been demo'ing and tracking since before the beginning of the new year, but everything this band puts out is gold, so i'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

I'm curious, did you hear the leaked version of Chasm?? I liked it a little bit more....

Josh's girlfriend (at least as far as I know) and the same girl from a few of the songs off of chasm is singing more on this record, which is fantastic, but Scab played such a damn good part in this band that i know i'm going to miss him a lot. I can't think of a single song from any of their records (as the boys of summer or strange vacation) that he was on that I didn't like...
So which one was he lol?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums