Username
Password
Fall Out Boy News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Fall Out Boy
Inside AP.net

10 or 11 Tracks on New Fall Out Boy Album

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/24/13)
Pete Wentz recently talked to MTV about Fall Out Boy's reunion, and confirmed there will be 10, maybe 11, songs on the new album.
"One of the cool things about coming back was that we decided everyone has to be in on every idea, or else it's out. We did ten songs [for the album], maybe there will be eleven songs on there," he said. "We have other cool ideas, but we're definitely not in that part of being in a band where you're like 'Oh, well, this dude likes this song, so I guess we'll put it on the album, and we'll probably never play it and nobody will care about it.' ... That can happen; and so it feels so good to be so far from it."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 128
01:06 AM on 02/24/13
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
User Info.
So if there's 10 songs on the album, there's only 9 we haven't heard yet?

I mean, I'll take any new Fall Out Boy songs I can get, but I just wish there was more..
01:08 AM on 02/24/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
So if there's 10 songs on the album, there's only 9 we haven't heard yet?

I mean, I'll take any new Fall Out Boy songs I can get, but I just wish there was more..
shit man, this isn't their last album. i'll take a short, concise piece of work over an overloaded 14-17 song album with 4-5 tracks of filler any day of the week.
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
That's about what I expected. Seems to be the norm these days.
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
shit man, this isn't their last album. i'll take a short, concise piece of work over an overloaded 14-17 song album with 4-5 tracks of filler any day of the week.
Agreed 100%.
01:25 AM on 02/24/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
10 tracks plus a bonus track (or 2).
01:30 AM on 02/24/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
How many songs will feature terrible hip hop artists like 2 CHAINZ?
01:33 AM on 02/24/13
cornchipsRpunk
Team Zissou
User Info.
You should start a new site dedicated to fall out boy; That way your boner for this piece of shit band wont bother the rest of us who want to read news about musicians who don't ruin the world.
01:35 AM on 02/24/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.

This. Speaking of filler, Panic's last album had like 11 songs and a ton of filler parts. I'm still disappointed in that album. But FOB songs aren't usually like that, so I've got my hopes up.
01:38 AM on 02/24/13
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
User Info.
You should start a new site dedicated to fall out boy; That way your boner for this piece of shit band wont bother the rest of us who want to read news about musicians who don't ruin the world.

A lot of people on the site like them. Just like news posts about Fun., FOB posts aren't going to disappear because some people are tired of reading about them (which you actually don't have to do, by the way).
01:46 AM on 02/24/13
Joaly
Boy with two eyes.
User Info.
10 tracks plus a bonus track (or 2).
I'm sure of this, too.

It's true that previous FOB records were long without sacrificing quality (that's how I feel, at least), but I'm sure this will be just as enjoyable.
01:47 AM on 02/24/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
http://www.absolutepunk.net/profile....options#filter
01:47 AM on 02/24/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
How many songs will feature terrible hip hop artists like 2 CHAINZ?
I don't think 2 Chainz is on the album. I could be wrong.
01:51 AM on 02/24/13
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.
THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS.
01:52 AM on 02/24/13
cornchipsRpunk
Team Zissou
User Info.
A lot of people on the site like them. Just like news posts about Fun., FOB posts aren't going to disappear because some people are tired of reading about them (which you actually don't have to do, by the way).

I understand completely, P.S. I have blocked this band from my news feed NUMEROUS times, yet somehow it seeps through... also Fun. is an extremely talented band who (I feel) are 100% deserving of their success. Fall Out Boy seems like a band who saw the attention Blink-182 got by going on hiatus and followed in their footsteps almost as a marketing strategy. I'm 100% positive the "reunion" was planned from the start. Pete Wentz is a fucking tool, but I'm sure he's smart enough to know Ashley Simpsons albums sales won't pay his bills forever.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums