This Thread is Closed.

08:59 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
So this is Comedy Central's Thursday night lineup starting on the 28th. I figured there wouldn't be enough buzz or hype for either of these shows, so merging them into one thread is probably the smartest move. Both premieres are available in full on CC's website (Ben Show here and Nathan For You here).

The Ben Show SynopsisThe Ben Show is a sketch show/man-on-the-street hybrid from the mind of comedian Ben Hoffman (Sports Show with Norm MacDonald). Every week, with the advice of unwitting strangers and experts alike, Ben works towards a personal goal like starting a band, buying a gun, going on a blind date or returning to his hometown in Kentucky. Along the way on Ben's journey, the show features original sketches, songs and animation. Follow Ben on his weekly adventure to see just where all the advice he solicits lands him in the end.

Nathan For You SynopsisIn this docu-reality comedy, Nathan Fielder (“Jon Benjamin Has A Van”) uses his business degree and life experiences to help struggling companies with strategies that no traditional business consultant would dare to attempt. From getting buzz for a yogurt shop by introducing a controversial flavor, to helping a taxi company reinvent the cab ride, or finding a legal way for a gas station to charge $1.75 per gallon and still make money, Nathan goes as far as it takes to make his ideas come to life. But because of his unorthodox approach, Nathan’s sincere efforts to do good often draw real people into an experience far beyond what they signed up for. Follow on Twitter and see if Nathan can help you. Series Premiere Thursday, February 28 at 10:30/9:30c, following the premiere of “The Ben Show.”

I've watched bits and pieces of both, and while I don't think either will touch the levels of Kroll Show and (more than likely) Jeselnik Offensive, these should be fairly enjoyable.
09:23 PM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Nathan For You sounds really good.
11:20 PM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
The Ben Show was great. Missed the other one.
11:20 PM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
Chuck!
treat yo self
Philadelphia
Male - 25 Years Old
I thoroughly enjoyed both of these. CC has been on fire lately.
12:47 AM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
How were these?
06:01 AM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old

Only caught the tail end of The Ben Show but I really liked Nathan For You. I'll be keeping up with that one.
06:28 AM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
Got Nathan for you as well. Holy fuck was it great. When he was arguing with the guy about his penis size I fucking lost it.
07:04 AM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
spaghettti
Too turnt
Westfield, MA
Female - 20 Years Old
I've really wanted to watch The Ben Show. Posting in here as a reminder for myself.
08:20 AM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
Both shows were great. Didn't expect it at all, the scene from Ben Show with the grannys had me dying.
08:09 PM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
BornUnderPunches
I am not a dirty god
--------------------
Male
Nathan For You was so fucking good. Lost it when he talked about his mom dying in the Iraq War
09:27 PM on 03/01/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
Both shows were great. Didn't expect it at all, the scene from Ben Show with the grannys had me dying.

When she messed up the line and said I'm here to suck dick and they couldn't stop laughing, holy fuck. So good.
11:41 AM on 03/02/13 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 25 Years Old
Absolutely LOVED Nathan For You. So goddamn funny. The exchange with the PR guy was priceless.

Missed The Ben Show (except the last five minutes), but I will definitely tune in next week.
07:46 PM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
Ben Show was okay tonight, but so far Nathan For You is killing it.
07:47 PM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
Ugh. Need to remember to watch both second episodes.
07:52 PM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
ImTheSheriff
///
Male - 25 Years Old
I can't believe that pig video blew up. Haha.

That video has over 7 million views on YouTube. Haha holy fuck.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets