Username
Password

04:20 PM on 03/03/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 29 Years Old
i love gabriel because i'm still a mark for shit like the 450. that's why i love bourne too. shooting star press is insane. those moves are so difficult and look so sick.
05:42 PM on 03/03/13 
User Info.
letlive.
we all have ISSUES.
United Kingdom
Male - 23 Years Old
Justin Gabriel is so much more than a high flyer - he is really good on the mat as well.
Never WHC level, but midcard for sure - tag champs with Kidd when he's back.
11:58 PM on 03/03/13 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
Speaking of TAKA, I'm watching New Japan and he manages Lance Archer and David Hart Smith as Davey Boy Smith Jr.
12:43 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
just watched iced3 free on demand and watched a match between Kane and Mankind.... you know i gotta be honest, is there a chance that mankind/foley is a bit overrated when it came to his wrestling skills? i dont really recall anything he did that was out of this world
12:56 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
..jake
oh yeaaaaaaah
Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
I think for what Foley may have lacked as far as in ring ability goes, he more than made up for with his ability to tell great stories with his work. His matches with Taker and his match with HBK in 1996 were all good. I also really dug the street fight and HIAC matches he had with Triple H.
01:08 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
what made Foley so good was that his gimmick just worked more so than almost anyone I can remember. The insane, deranged Mankind from the 96 era where he feuded with HBK (mind games) and Taker (boiler room brawl, buried alive, HIAC) was done so perfectly and is one of the best characters ever. The rats, the boiler room, pulling out his hair, the rocking back and forth, his music, the screaming, just everything was so good.

01:54 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
then-now-maggle.tumblr.com
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
And Foley's prime work wise was pre WWF
05:15 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 29 Years Old
i don't think anyone will ever claim that foley was the most skilled technical wrestler. dude was a brawler and willing to take insane bumps, but what made him great was his storytelling ability.
08:27 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
Killeen, TX
Male - 27 Years Old
i don't think anyone will ever claim that foley was the most skilled technical wrestler. dude was a brawler and willing to take insane bumps, but what made him great was his storytelling ability.
This. I'm reading his book at the moment, and in it, he mentions how he's not a great wrestler, and doesn't have many offensive moves, but he's willing to take any insane amount and insanely dangerous bumps in order to entertain. He also gets great color at the drop of a dime. I loved Foley as a kid, and I don't care how cliche it is, Taker and Mankind Hell in a Cell was the most epic match I'd ever seen as a child and to this day is still my favorite match ever. And I don't really think that Taker had TOO much to offer in the ring either, other than great athleticism for someone his size
08:34 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 29 Years Old
the funny thing about the HIAC match is that if you take out all the dead time spent making sure foley wasn't dead, the match was insanely short, and besides the 2 ridiculous spots not all that much happened. yet it's remembered as a total classic, and foley is the main reason why.
09:48 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
the_PauLo
What?
CR2
Male - 31 Years Old
Anyone ever looked at the comment section on any articles on the main WWE website? Some of the people that post on there aren't very high up the food chain, to put it nicely.
10:54 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
..jake
oh yeaaaaaaah
Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
The matches Foley had with Vader back in WCW were great. They pretty much just beat the shit out of each other.
11:03 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
CIMA
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!Y ES!YES!
Manchester, England
Male - 27 Years Old
Foley/Sting from Beach Blast 92 is like the best** Foley match ever. Definite must watch

**Not actually the best, but my favourite match between the two
11:14 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 20 Years Old
The previously unnamed June 16th WWE pay-per-view event will be called "WWE Payback." The show will take place at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/New_WWE_PPV_Revealed_Sunny_In_State _Prison_Foley_On_Apprentice.html#F8 XitDHVgbBH56z2.99
11:17 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
CIMA
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!Y ES!YES!
Manchester, England
Male - 27 Years Old
Shoulda called it WWE Ryback and make it a Ryback themed pay per view.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos