AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:40 PM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I knew beforehand the episode was Andrea-centric so I didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Decent episode. Bout time we get full psycho Governor.
10:58 PM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 21 Years Old
Some bitch posted the spoiler pictures on her fucking Instagram. Great.

Oh well she had sex with 17 guys from her high school and has two kids. Karma

12:12 AM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I knew beforehand the episode was Andrea-centric so I didn't have high expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Decent episode. Bout time we get full psycho Governor.

Yeah I actually enjoyed the episode. Was pretty suspenseful. Got a feeling the gov goes wild next week.
08:15 AM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
Lansdale, P.A.
Male
Haha I must not be a trustworthy poster but I did answer that question regarding the girl who dropped the walkers in the prison yard. (shrug)

Next two episodes I'm willing to bet will be up to par with the first half of this season. And the spoiler everyone is talking about will be interesting to see regardless if I know it's coming.
08:20 AM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Haha I must not be a trustworthy poster but I did answer that question regarding the girl who dropped the walkers in the prison yard. (shrug)

Next two episodes I'm willing to bet will be up to par with the first half of this season. And the spoiler everyone is talking about will be interesting to see regardless if I know it's coming.

Definitely looking forward to seeing that.
08:54 AM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Regards
The Silver Shore
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
01:40 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
cirerelleum
Registered Member
Male - 24 Years Old
I kept thinking that when she was getting away that she would take his truck. She should have taken his truck. (I'm assuming he left the keys in there)

Same. Or at least knew how to hot wire after a year in the zombie apocalypse.
04:29 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
(very) brief synopsis of the upcoming episode, The Sorrowful Life

Quote:
Rick and the group are faced with a serious problem. If they want a truce with the Governor, they will have to make a huge sacrifice.

http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/n...sorrowful-life
05:11 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
ylliB sivaD
They're blue boringers!
San Francisco, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
So a gun has to be used in a scene in order for it to be useful to the scene? I disagree, it added tension to the entire episode and was a reminder that the Gov isn't stupid and doesn't trust Rick, and is going to do what he has to, if he needs to .

Reminds me of The Office episode where Michael is in improv class an keeps pulling the gun.

"What's the most exciting thing that can happen? Someone has a gun."
09:01 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm glad I haven't read the spoilers or seen the pictures that have been posted. Those of you that have are getting me excited in your reactions of what's to come. Also, thanks for not being too blatant or obnoxious about what you know.
04:46 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
Palo Alto
Male
Some bitch posted the spoiler pictures on her fucking Instagram. Great.

Oh well she had sex with 17 guys from her high school and has two kids. Karma

Lolz
05:51 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm glad I haven't read the spoilers or seen the pictures that have been posted. Those of you that have are getting me excited in your reactions of what's to come. Also, thanks for not being too blatant or obnoxious about what you know.

^ what he said. Been trying to prepare for myself for a significant death. I just don't know how significant it is going to be.
05:54 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
I'm more interested in the finale, I really hope they finish strong or maybe leave a HUGE cliffhanger. Rick strapped to the torture chair with the Gov standing by would be epic for a finale.
07:19 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm more interested in the finale, I really hope they finish strong or maybe leave a HUGE cliffhanger. Rick strapped to the torture chair with the Gov standing by would be epic for a finale.

Oh damn, that would be intense. Regardless, I'm sure we are going to be left with a monster of a cliffhanger.
07:40 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Oh damn, that would be intense. Regardless, I'm sure we are going to be left with a monster of a cliffhanger.
Neither one of the past seasons ended with anything cliffhanger worthy. The first season left us with "where are they going next?" followed by "holy shit, it's the prison", but only comic readers knew about that one.

This season should end with certainty. What could be interesting is that with the Gov and his militia defeated, the residents of Woodbury are still present, but the city in shambles. Maybe Rick and his crew could settle in Woodbury until they figure out what happens next?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos