Username
Password

06:45 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
I couldn't find a screenwriting thread so I figured I'd give this a whirl. I'm sure there's more than a few of you out there that love to write, whether it be comedy, drama, or nonsensical internet wonderment. I thought this would be a cool place to bounce ideas off each other, discuss what we're writing.
08:32 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
Raynham, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Staff Member
I have handful of half-written horror scripts. I always end up abandoning them upon the realization that everything I want to do has already been before and better.

Someone write me a horror script that takes place predominantly in one location with a relatively small cast that I can pull off on a low budget and I will produce it. Thanks.
08:35 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Written a couple. Can't say I'm proud of my work.
09:31 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
There's an official writers thread if you search for it.
09:33 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
pleasedontask
Butter On A Summer Day...
Jacksonville, FL
Male
Been writing a lot. Pretty excited.
09:36 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
NW Suburbs, Illinois
Male - 25 Years Old
Guy goes on a cross country road trip (Philly to Golden Gate Bridge) with the ghost of his ex-wife. Every night her ghost fades into the void a little more. Their goal is to hit all 12 locations on their list. At the end of the movie she is almost totally faded before they hit the Golden Gate, he is in such a rush to get them there that he doesn't realize she is gone. At the end of the movie he stands on the bridge while traffic goes by heartbroken that she didnt make it while coming to terms with her death and their journey. Title of the movie is The Drive.
09:47 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Montauk1222
Your 3-time APWP Champion
Miami, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I would love to learn how to properly write a script because I have a bunch of ideas but just want to express them correctly.
09:58 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Shakriel
I just need reassurance.
Arizona
Male - 27 Years Old
Always been interested in attempting to write a screenplay or something, but don't really know how.
10:25 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
Pembroke Pines, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
A guy with an unsatisfactory job, fake friends, and an awful girlfriend is hit by a car. He survives the accident and awakens in his hospital room while the Doctor and his girlfriend are outside discussing his situation, a conversation that he can overhear. The Doctor mentions that our main character might suffer temporary amnesia. The man takes advantage of this fact, and uses the opportunity to recreate his life from the ground up (quitting job for better one, breaking up with gf, etc..) Throw in a love interest and I think it would made a decent movie.
05:35 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I think I apply on the nonsensical internet wonderment side but it's really just my Twitter account I guess.
06:47 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old
If I write this sentence and it appears on a computer screen then am I a screenwriter?
09:00 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
shwaz499
Hey guys. i produce shorts in the NYC area. I would love to read some scripts from the ap community. Send me my way!: shwaz499@yahoo.com
09:13 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 23 Years Old
i wish i was a better writer. i prefer filming/editing
09:41 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
I'm located in the NYC area as well. Would love to collaborate and get some shorts made with fellow APers.
10:11 AM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
Columbia, MD
Male - 31 Years Old
A guy with an unsatisfactory job, fake friends, and an awful girlfriend is hit by a car. He survives the accident and awakens in his hospital room while the Doctor and his girlfriend are outside discussing his situation, a conversation that he can overhear. The Doctor mentions that our main character might suffer temporary amnesia. The man takes advantage of this fact, and uses the opportunity to recreate his life from the ground up (quitting job for better one, breaking up with gf, etc..) Throw in a love interest and I think it would made a decent movie.

This sounds like a great vehicle for Charlie Day

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version