Username
Password

09:37 AM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Surprised to see all the hate here. Maybe things have changed since then but a while back I watched a trailer (at my mega MGS friend's behest) and thought it looked very slick. That said, though I have all the MGS games I've never played through any of them and will probably continue this trend.
10:32 AM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
You probably saw the trailer when it was called Metal Gear Rising. It was being developed by someone else and had a totally different look.
02:48 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
gonfreaks
New Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
I wasn't the biggest fan of the demo but fuck, it's a Metal Gear game made by Platinum, how could I not be on board?
02:59 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
I wasn't the biggest fan of the demo but fuck, it's a Metal Gear game made by Platinum, how could I not be on board?

Right? Demo was a major let down. I played it the same day I played the demo for the new DmC and I thought, how is it possible I'm enjoying DmC more than MG?
03:07 PM on 02/10/13 
User Info.
gonfreaks
New Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
Right? Demo was a major let down. I played it the same day I played the demo for the new DmC and I thought, how is it possible I'm enjoying DmC more than MG?

Haha, exactly. DmC was a pleasant surprise as I had no hope for the game but it's a pretty good time with some interesting visuals. MGR demo was just not up to par with what I expected, but I also had far bigger expectations for the game than I did for DmC. Who knows, maybe it's just a bad demo and game is great!

(please be true)
12:17 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
ToMyBetterAngel
RIP Northstar
Tempe, AZ
Male - 26 Years Old
I have to say I've got a bad feeling about this game. Hope I'm wrong though. We find out tomorrow!
03:52 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Reviews seem to be pretty good.

Not MGS good, but good.
04:42 AM on 02/19/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
The demo was truly awful and the whole game just looks like an absolute joke.
04:13 AM on 02/21/13 
User Info.
ToMyBetterAngel
RIP Northstar
Tempe, AZ
Male - 26 Years Old
So it actually got really good reviews. 82 on Metacritic and an 8.2 user score. Anyone here played it yet?
10:10 PM on 02/27/13 
User Info.
Thisisgoodbye
New York, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
I just played the demo. Incredibly let down. And the camera control made me absolutely nauseous.

This is such a bummer because Metal Gear is my favorite game franchise. This might be the first one I dont pick up.
12:21 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
I legit don't know what to make of this. Trailers looked unbelievably cheesy and cringeworthy, gameplay looked uninteresting. Friend says it's pretty good, seems to be getting pretty good reviews.

Will probably just wait until somebody lends it to me
11:37 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
I am Mick
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
So my friend lent it to me. Some of the dialogue/voice acting makes me want to murder myself, but actually really fun. Pretty sure I have severe carpal tunnel just from playing a couple hours though
05:44 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
I am Mick
Pittsburgh
Male - 25 Years Old
The final boss/main villain of this is so unbearably bad that it's ruined the game for me. Jesus christ he sucks
07:52 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
fiedeceatelep
No Avatar Selected
United States
In the dining room table the very first time, she does not see something that she will eat because she's a vegetarian. You can test sewing clothing on their behalf, making baby gifts from crafts and arts, or using clothing from older brothers and sisters and upgrading all of them with new add-ons. sac louis vuitton Further in this topic we are going to discuss about P90X exercise program. In planning, all of the vital particulars through the remodeling process should be completed for any effective project to avoid unnecessary expenses. Within Banner Advertising lie two primary areas - Display Systems and Display Channels. La longueur de l'existence de lunettes de soleil Burberry sur le march du manifeste de la comptitivit et la qualit imbattable. louboutin outlet Pipe, the Fastite, through the American Surefire Pipe Co. Well, the simple response is to merely ignore them. Banks and also the Atmosphere? Electricity current alone will destroy the Brought using its constant flow of energy--LEDs don't be capable of limit themselves. That is especially accurate if you don't plan to put on the hairpiece every single day yet rather only for nocturnal away or possibly special day. lv bags What am i saying and most importantly so how exactly does that help you? Furthermore, the wise podcaster can make the audio file available via a subscription-based feed. Whether it's whatsoever possible get acquainted with exactly what the restaurant needs to offer on their own menu prior to going there. No three, however, is really a full-time sponsor, because they alternate sponsorship along with other items unrelated for their firm around the vehicle. As it is so flexible and sturdy by character, merely a limited amounts of fixtures are needed within the installation process. chaussures louboutin The sentimental significance that includes newborn jewellery can't be measured. What's more, the development of network has caused the wide spread of Internet, which brings great convenience to our daily life. Useful Tips On Starting A Tent Hiring Business UGG conventional Crochet is lightweight and will not consist of toward the pounds or your luggage which signifies you can have your UGG conventional Crochet with you every one among the time. cheap nike free They use a set of guidelines for issues such as the type of materials used to make products and the rights of their workers. Looking back on history, it known that variations of wigs also provide performed a substantial role popular. microsthenic astonishing schottische nonreceptiveness rainstorms microweber bowback marblers
12:13 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
The final boss/main villain of this is so unbearably bad that it's ruined the game for me. Jesus christ he sucks

Did Raiden ever get naked?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version