AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
City and Colour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
City and Colour
Inside AP.net

City & Colour Pre-Order Bundle Includes...

Posted by: Jack Appleby (04/16/13)
City & Colour has announced pre-order bundles for their new record, The Hurry And The Harm, on sale tomorrow via their official website. Besides the usual offerings, the "Super Bundle" includes an Airline Jupiter PRO Dallas Green Signature hollow-body guitar with honeyburst finish, tortoiseshell pickguard, two Airline Argyle Pickups, a 3-way vintage flipper switch and 5 controls mounted on a flowing pickguard - full details can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 29
04:25 PM on 04/16/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pre-Order DetailsTHE HURRY AND THE HARM: Physical Pre-Order Details

The countdown for the release of The Hurry and The Harm has started. The new album hits stores June 4, 2013! (May 31 Australia & Germany and June 3 in the rest of UK/Europe)

You’ve all been very patient waiting for the details regarding the official City and Colour physical pre-order. Here is all the information you have been waiting for. There is something for everyone and all of these packages are available worldwide.

The sale will go live at 12pm EST tomorrow, Wednesday April 17 at cityandcolour.com. Along with the usual CD, Vinyl, T-shirt offerings, there is one “SUPER Bundle” that will be extremely limited. This bundle is extra special – it will be limited to 10 packages only. It has all of the items, listed in the bundles below, as well as my very own signature guitar: Airline Jupiter PRO Dallas Green Signature model. It’s a hollow-body tribute reproduction of the 1950’s Silvertone Jupiter model.

If you’d prefer to buy The Hurry and The Harm as a digital album you can pre-order it now on iTunes! (smart.url.it/TheHurryAndTheHarm) There is an option to purchase a deluxe version that includes three bonus tracks, "The Way it Used to Be (bonus)", "Of Space and Time (acoustic)" and “Harder than Stone (acoustic)”

BUNDLE BREAKDOWN:

Note: all bundles come with an instant download of the first single, “Thirst”. Also, the first 300 bundles sold, including a copy of the CD, will receive an autographed CD cover.

CD BUNDLE
- one CD copy of The Hurry and The Harm
- one 4 piece pin pack.

CD BONUS BUNDLE
- one 4 piece pin pack.
- one 7" vinyl: thirst (a side: “thirst” / b side: “of space and time (acoustic)”, limited edition colour variant ~ grey)
- one T-shirt (pre-order exclusive design)
- one 18"X24" poster (pre-order print)

VINYL BUNDLE
- one vinyl copy of The Hurry and The Harm (2 x 12" 180 gram vinyl. Limited Edition colour variant ~ orange marble. Limited to 750)
- one 4 piece pin pack.

VINYL BONUS BUNDLE
- one vinyl copy of The Hurry and The Harm (2 x 12" 180 gram vinyl. Limited Edition colour variant ~ orange marble. Limited to 750)
- one 4 piece pin pack.
- one 7" vinyl: thirst (a side: “thirst” / b side: “of space and time (acoustic)”, limited edition colour variant ~ grey)

SUPER BUNDLE
- one 4 piece pin pack.
- one 8 piece custom guitar picks pack.
- one Airline Jupiter PRO Dallas Green Signature model guitar (hollow-body guitar with honeyburst finish , tortoiseshell pickguard. two Airline Argyle Pickups, a 3-way vintage flipper switch and 5 controls mounted on a flowing pickguard. guitar is topped off with Dallas’ signature on the headstock.)
04:26 PM on 04/16/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Very cool - can't wait to see a picture of the guitar.

Really starting to enjoy these massive pre-order bundles, even if they're highly limited and extremely expensive - any way for a musician to make money is cool in my book.
04:28 PM on 04/16/13
EastCoastKid20
User Info.
Pre-order bundles have been fucking awesome lately.
04:30 PM on 04/16/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Fucking awesome for hardcore fans.
05:02 PM on 04/16/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I wish I liked the new song better.
05:22 PM on 04/16/13
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
User Info.
Getting that vinyl
05:45 PM on 04/16/13
skyphoenix
One Among the Fence
User Info.
That guitar sounds amazing.
05:59 PM on 04/16/13
xcloud66x
ScaryKidScaringKids
User Info.
wish they had prices...I wants...
06:02 PM on 04/16/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
I want so many of these bundles, but am currently getting rocked with what seems to be reminiscent of the '03 year in music. so many sick releases!
06:55 PM on 04/16/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
I wish I liked the new song better.
THIS

Really bummed out about it actually. Still have hope for this though.
07:32 PM on 04/16/13
lostmeandering
User Info.
Vinyl over here. Just want Dallas and his guitar though.
08:04 PM on 04/16/13
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
User Info.
Very cool - can't wait to see a picture of the guitar.

Really starting to enjoy these massive pre-order bundles, even if they're highly limited and extremely expensive - any way for a musician to make money is cool in my book.
his Instagram has a picture of the bundle with the guitar.
09:06 PM on 04/16/13
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
his Instagram has a picture of the bundle with the guitar.
Link for the lazy
10:02 PM on 04/16/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
New song has really grown on me.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates