AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ABSOLUTExclusive: From Indian Lakes and Tallhart Cover Each Other

Posted by - 10:08 AM on 07/02/13
From Indian Lakes and Tallhart are hitting the road together starting this Sunday. To celebrate this, the bands that covered one another's songs and we have both of them exclusively for you to stream. Check them out in the replies and don't miss out on the tour.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
10:08 AM on 07/02/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.

10:17 AM on 07/02/13
DLBogosian
Finch tech, UTG writer, @dlbogosian
User Info.
I'll be seeing (and playing with) them on their CT date. I wish more bands would do stuff like this; I know the Moneen/AOF split is perhaps my all time favorite split.
10:23 AM on 07/02/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Always neat when bands do this
10:30 AM on 07/02/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Nice!
12:58 PM on 07/02/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Always thought this was an incredibly smart move by bands. The model worked perfectly on me. You all know how much I adore From Indian Lakes, yet I'm completely unfamiliar with Tallhart. So, hearing FIL cover a Tallhart song, and hearing Tallhart give a take on a song I love, has ensured that I'll listen to Tallhart.
01:56 PM on 07/02/13
jonwangcb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Always thought this was an incredibly smart move by bands. The model worked perfectly on me. You all know how much I adore From Indian Lakes, yet I'm completely unfamiliar with Tallhart. So, hearing FIL cover a Tallhart song, and hearing Tallhart give a take on a song I love, has ensured that I'll listen to Tallhart.

This. I just spun Bloodlines after listening to this split. It's no Able Bodies, but it is very good, nonetheless.
04:53 PM on 07/06/13
Nate Bennett
facebook.com/VinedresserBand
User Info.
So good. Love both these bands.
10:07 PM on 07/13/13
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
Kind of upset I'm just seeing this now, seeing as I just got back from the West Chester date. Also sad to see that most of the responses are staff members. More people need to know these two groups. There was probably 30 people max at their show tonight and I just wish they could receive the recognition they deserve. Regardless, it was awesome to hang out with these guys and really just have a great time with the rest of the crowd during the show.

Is this available to download somewhere?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos