Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 259.
06:06 AM on 07/08/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
whats songs are out right now?
Catholic Girls, acoustic version of Sins, and I think they are releasing the album version of Sins today.
06:08 AM on 07/08/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
I also go out on a lot of late night highway drives.
06:18 AM on 07/08/13
fran.182
Euphoric disconnection
User Info.
Why would their antics detract anyone from the music itself anyway?

"Catholic Girls" hasn't done much for me. Excited for this nonetheless. There's always a couple songs I love on their records. "The Permanent Rain", "In My Room" and "Work In Progress" mean a lot to me.
06:33 AM on 07/08/13
scooterf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Posting this review a month before the rest of us get to hear it is just cruel. Nice review though, looking forward to this quite a lot.
06:34 AM on 07/08/13
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
also, this is a great review. glad to see you guys burying the hatchet
06:40 AM on 07/08/13
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
I wasn't going to listen to this, but since Cody said he was sorry and admited he can be an asshole I'll give it a try. I know I'll probably like it.
06:43 AM on 07/08/13
Ryan Dennehy
this certainly was a surprise. good review - optimistic for the record
07:02 AM on 07/08/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Wow, wasn't surprised to read this. Glad you came around on it.
07:33 AM on 07/08/13
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Posting this review a month before the rest of us get to hear it is just cruel. Nice review though, looking forward to this quite a lot.
I came in here to say the same thing. The next 4 weeks are going to DRAGGGGG now :( LOL. Hopefully Sins is released today.
07:34 AM on 07/08/13
henry chinaski
User Info.
Fuuuuuck I need this.
07:34 AM on 07/08/13
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also, any hints at b-sides or deluxe versions of the album? I know War Paint came with two acoustic versions of album songs and was wondering if anyone has heard anything yet. 10 songs seems to be what TDS aims for anymore.. and I WANT MOAR!

EDIT - I'm an idiot and see that the iTunes version has a few extra tracks. Didn't see/hear anything when I made my vinyl order. Ignore this post.
07:39 AM on 07/08/13
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
I like RFTS and WP considerably more than this, but that is not to say this is a bad record by any means. It just hasn't hit with me on a personal level the way those did/have.
07:39 AM on 07/08/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
I guess I have no excuse for not listening to this, as I myself have been excusing others antics lately.
07:46 AM on 07/08/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I think it's their worst album. This band has always had a problem with monotony stretching throughout records, too many songs sounding the same, but on the past two records it hasn't been as prevalent as it is here. I listened to the album fully through about 5 times and I doubt I'll listen to it entirely through again for a long while. It's just boring to me, which was a bummer because it was highly anticipated and "Catholic Girls" is great.
07:49 AM on 07/08/13
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think it's their worst album. This band has always had a problem with monotony stretching throughout records, too many songs sounding the same, but on the past two records it hasn't been as prevalent as it is here. I listened to the album fully through about 5 times and I doubt I'll listen to it entirely through again for a long while. It's just boring to me, which was a bummer because it was highly anticipated and "Catholic Girls" is great.
It's funny you say it's their worst record.. because right now, TDS' worst attempts would still be better than 80% of the garbage the genre is currently flooding us with. Bring on the shitty TDS tunes, then! :)
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums