Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 259
07:50 AM on 07/08/13
wanielledalsh
https://twitter.com/WanielleDalsh
User Info.
I really, really, really cannot wait to listen to this.

I'm also seeing them in August, even though I saw them last August and it was a disaster.
07:51 AM on 07/08/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Well this makes the wait even harder. Good review Drew!
07:58 AM on 07/08/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
It's funny you say it's their worst record.. because right now, TDS' worst attempts would still be better than 80% of the garbage the genre is currently flooding us with. Bring on the shitty TDS tunes, then! :)
I disagree. I think there have been plenty of good records this year. I think Have Mercy wrote the record that The Dangerous Summer has always wanted to write.
08:00 AM on 07/08/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
It's funny you say it's their worst record.. because right now, TDS' worst attempts would still be better than 80% of the garbage the genre is currently flooding us with. Bring on the shitty TDS tunes, then! :)
What genre? Their genre is dead. The Graduate, Acceptance, Valencia, Hit The Lights. Those kinds of bands don't exist anymore.
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I disagree. I think there have been plenty of good records this year. I think Have Mercy wrote the record that The Dangerous Summer has always wanted to write.
I agree there has been some great records thus far (as a whole, 2013 has been stellar), but that makes of a small percentage of what this genre is/has become.
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What genre? Their genre is dead. The Graduate, Acceptance, Valencia, Hit The Lights. Those kinds of bands don't exist anymore.
But HTL is touring Australia soon. They're alive and well. Don't remind me about Acceptance and The Graduate </3
08:06 AM on 07/08/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
this is a bit of a sad realization when it's all spelled out like this
08:07 AM on 07/08/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
But HTL is touring Australia soon. They're alive and well. Don't remind me about Acceptance and The Graduate </3
They're not alive and well. I like the band and the people in the band, but they've done two US tours in 15 months. Their record did not go over well in the longterm, even though it did short term. And I imagine the band is currently going to tour internationally and call it a day.
08:44 AM on 07/08/13
niclliot25
User Info.
Man maybe it's just me but I've loved this band despite any of the off stage stuff. The music is just that good that I never really gave a shit about anything else.

Anyways, can't wait for this album!
08:47 AM on 07/08/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Awesome review. Can't wait to hear this.

Surprised its up so early! Too hyped for this record.
09:00 AM on 07/08/13
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
Great review, Drew. I liked that you acknolwedged the pention this band has to write the same songs over.
09:07 AM on 07/08/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Still don't know how anyone can think this is their weakest album
09:10 AM on 07/08/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I wouldn't worry about ol thoms opinions
09:15 AM on 07/08/13
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're not alive and well. I like the band and the people in the band, but they've done two US tours in 15 months. Their record did not go over well in the longterm, even though it did short term. And I imagine the band is currently going to tour internationally and call it a day.
I smell some information you're withholding! :O I preferred Invicta in the longterm vs the short. It didn't hit me until after quite a few listens. Such a solid record. Think Nick is doing his side project full term soon?
09:20 AM on 07/08/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Sad but true.

The same way people won't think that it sounds like Brand New.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos