Username
Password

Comments: Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 259
04:57 PM on 07/08/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
...I'm genuinely confused by this comment.
I spent three seconds too long trying to figure it out
05:43 PM on 07/08/13
streetcar
User Info.
...I'm genuinely confused by this comment.

Really? Basically Strange Vacation are a crappy version of TDS. So I said instead of SV being born, TDS shoulda blew their load onto someone's face..

Still confused?
05:54 PM on 07/08/13
streetcar
User Info.
also, as much as I like Paul Leavitt's work, they really need to branch out a bit. Will Yip would make a killer record with these guys.

Feldmann! Feldmann! Feldmann?

The Dangerous Chartlotte Used Story of the Mest Finger Summer.
06:37 PM on 07/08/13
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
You know, I don't think any of TDS' prior albums suffer from any type of monotony at all. I haven't heard this one yet though...
06:52 PM on 07/08/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
Feldmann! Feldmann! Feldmann?

The Dangerous Chartlotte Used Story of the Mest Finger Summer.
probably would be tight, but I will always attribute him to ruining All Time Low for me.
07:48 PM on 07/08/13
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
A few things:

- Love both Catholic Girls and Sins, think they're among the bands best work, and love AJ's increased rasp.

- I do like Jason's album climax assessment, and think Transatlanticism, is indeed a perfect example. I'd also throw Clarity in that mix.

- Soupy definitely has the leg up in vocal range, There, There alone proves that. That said, I feel like TDS remains in more constant rotation than TWY for me when their albums are no longer "fresh." However I feel TGG is a significant step up for them, so we'll see if that changes at all.
07:59 PM on 07/08/13
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
I think it's their worst album. This band has always had a problem with monotony stretching throughout records, too many songs sounding the same, but on the past two records it hasn't been as prevalent as it is here. I listened to the album fully through about 5 times and I doubt I'll listen to it entirely through again for a long while. It's just boring to me, which was a bummer because it was highly anticipated and "Catholic Girls" is great.

#GFYTN

Apparently our fearless leader has listened to all music out there...
08:26 PM on 07/08/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
probably would be tight, but I will always attribute him to ruining All Time Low for me.

Why? He didn't do 95% of Dirty Work
09:03 PM on 07/08/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
Why? He didn't do 95% of Dirty Work
I always thought he did a lot of the production, but I just looked it up and he didn't do that much...awkward.
09:38 PM on 07/08/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Haven't gotten into this band yet but maybe this record will change that

Good review
09:41 PM on 07/08/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I absolutely love "Sins" and "Catholic Girls" is an really good song too. I can't wait for this album. If it tops War Paint than I got my fall album.
10:15 PM on 07/08/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Why does it seem like Jason and Craig have long multi-quote arguments in tons of threads? Does anyone else get that feeling?
10:45 PM on 07/08/13
theredtree
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nobody cares about your drama with band,all that matters is the music and this will be the best release of the year for real TDS fans peace
10:48 PM on 07/08/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
I feel confident in saying The Greatest Generation will be way ahead of this release for me.
11:01 PM on 07/08/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I hadn't listened to this band in a while but I remember loving War Paint on release. They are playing close to my house on a saturday in august so I will check them out. Hope they play some new stuff and "In My Room" (never heard it live". I gotta give this band credit they release some solid music. I really wanna hear the whole album. I hope it streams early but I can wait patiently as long as they press the LP better than The Greatest Generation (that vinyl is basically unlistenable despite being an awesome album).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos