AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 89.
10:51 AM on 07/23/13
Greg
User Info.
oof, REALLY glad it's studio recordings, if it was live like that video I would not be excited at all
word to that.

I personally am kind of embarrassed by it for the band. ok, maybe that's too strong of a reaction, I mean, it's pretty harmless. I just think it makes no sense at all to release this to hype the new album. especially when the actual studio version was released on itunes last night.

EDIT: and to think when I first read the title to this thread I thought they'd actually made a real video for it. my mind raced with thoughts that maybe they did a sequel to the original video, or did something in a similar style. or maybe something totally new. instead I saw this. massive letdown.
10:57 AM on 07/23/13
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
Sounds good, but I could do without the people singing over Ryan. I am excited to have the recorded version!
11:01 AM on 07/23/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
So the official music video doesn't actually include the album version of the song? Weird.
That is weird. I didn't even know that was the case until today. Video is cool though -- can see the fans going nuts.

Album version is awesome. And that's available today as well on streaming / iTunes, what a great album.
11:04 AM on 07/23/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
That is weird. I didn't even know that was the case until today.

Album version is awesome.
right - we all watched the video at the same time everyone else did.
11:05 AM on 07/23/13
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
the crowd is waaaaay too loud. i couldn't get through the whole song. that got way annoying.
11:06 AM on 07/23/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
right - we all watched the video at the same time everyone else did.
And we can both agree the new version of the album rules. Unlike TBS gone acoustic, the songs actually sound better in some cases.
11:07 AM on 07/23/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Thx. Is it true Sean isn't doing any backing vocals on the album? It will be interesting to hear Twenty-Three if that is the case.
I'm pretty sure that's Sean. But I could wrong.
11:07 AM on 07/23/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
And we can both agree the new version of the album rules. Unlike TBS gone acoustic, the songs actually sound better in some cases.
yup - I listened to this and the electronic OA back to back yesterday and it's so well-done. can't wait for our podcast talking about it
11:13 AM on 07/23/13
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
I am so happy for Yellowcard. I know it sounds weird to say that, but I really am. I wish these guys the best, and that they go through a great/smooth sailing from here on towards the future.
11:19 AM on 07/23/13
beauvais910
User Info.
I wanna hear the Empty Apartment rendition.
11:20 AM on 07/23/13
mka12992
I called in sick from your funeral
User Info.
If you're referring to TAYF10, yeah that's terrible, but Orensanz has some great renditions.

Edit: Just listened to the studio version, it's not bad. Definitely think my enjoyment of this band has dwindled a good amount though.
11:36 AM on 07/23/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
the crowd is waaaaay too loud. i couldn't get through the whole song. that got way annoying.
exactly how i feel...let down by the video
11:39 AM on 07/23/13
Greg
User Info.
exactly how i feel...let down by the video
I just played a game of "find a better OA acoustic video on YouTube". I found 3 immediately.
11:46 AM on 07/23/13
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.

Wasn't the original announcement, long ago, for a Studio Acoustic album of TAYF? Then they dumped that awful live version on us..
11:55 AM on 07/23/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Wasn't the original announcement, long ago, for a Studio Acoustic album of TAYF? Then they dumped that awful live version on us..
That I'm not sure of --- but man is it bad.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS