Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Heartsounds Song Premiere

Posted by: Drew Beringer (09/16/13)
Next month, Heartsounds will release its latest album, Internal Eyes, via Creator-Destructor. Today, we're bringing you an exclusive premiere of the title track - an uptempo and in-your-face anthem from the San Francisco punk quartet. Check it out in the replies. The record is available to pre-order and will be in stores October 15th.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
09:50 AM on 09/16/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
10:08 AM on 09/16/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've said it once, I'll say it again - I have absolutely no idea how this band never caught on and became massive within the punk scene. I love everything they release - sleeper AOTY contender for me.
10:27 AM on 09/16/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
Well, i'm in the replies i don't see anything?
10:28 AM on 09/16/13
failedXromance
User Info.
I've said it once, I'll say it again - I have absolutely no idea how this band never caught on and became massive within the punk scene. I love everything they release - sleeper AOTY contender for me.
I think it came down to touring. I knew people that liked the releases but never seeing them made it lose its luster.
11:13 AM on 09/16/13
RazorCrusade
User Info.
I think it came down to touring. I knew people that liked the releases but never seeing them made it lose its luster.
The shitty thing is that they tend to get pretty small turnouts in the Bay Area where they play all the time.
11:39 AM on 09/16/13
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
User Info.
Instant admiration for this band. Got to check out their other stuff. Thanks!
01:06 PM on 09/16/13
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
I've said it once, I'll say it again - I have absolutely no idea how this band never caught on and became massive within the punk scene.

Probably from the ceiling for bands of this style plummeting over the last 15 years.
01:59 PM on 09/16/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
there is no niche for this band, sad as it is to say
02:27 PM on 09/16/13
ak3punk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Drifter was one of the best skate punk albums of the last 10 years. Can't wait for this.
04:52 PM on 09/16/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Cool song, looking forward to hearing the whole thing.

I don't know, I think Heartsounds have done quite a bit of touring, they even came up to visit me in Western Canada and there's tons of bands covered on this website that never tour up here...
05:59 PM on 09/16/13
Hartriant
retrieving steps until we get there
User Info.
totally agreed. you can say that all over again, it doesnt matter how many times youve said it.
they're far better than most of the generic punk band that this site has been covered.
06:10 PM on 09/16/13
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
were they dropped from Epitaph or was their contract up?
06:52 PM on 09/16/13
whywar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is the fucking shit. i love it.
perfect
07:11 PM on 09/16/13
overitsi22
User Info.
Don't know if I should pre-order or just buy it from them when I go to Pre-Fest. Picking this up regardless.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests