AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
ABSOLUTExclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive: Stick To Your Guns Chat + Waiting...

Posted by: Jake Denning (11/03/13)
We're excited to have the guys from Stick To Your Guns come back and chat with us at 5:15pm PST. They've just started a full U.S. tour with The Story So Far, Rotting Out, SouvenirsCA, and Heart to Heart - dates can be found here. Also, we're excited to premiere a brand new episode of The Waiting Room, a performance series recorded at Panda Studios (Prod. Sam Pura), which can be viewed in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 186.
04:33 PM on 11/03/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
04:59 PM on 11/03/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
05:15 PM on 11/03/13
bigdev23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey guys big fan seen you guys 2 times when will you guys do a us headline tour ?
05:15 PM on 11/03/13
halsjellyfish
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi STYG, I've seen you guys twice, you are my favorite band of all time! Your words speak to me, and it's all I have listened to since I've been pregnant. I am currently with child and I can not wait to see you all at a show in NC or near soon! Who writes the songs?
05:17 PM on 11/03/13
adaytorem4eva
User Info.
STYG LOVE YOU GUYS~~~~~~~~~~ OMG
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Guys are running a few minutes late, don't sweat it!
VJPthatsMe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys! Huge fan!! When can we expect the next masterpiece!!??
05:18 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
hey guys big fan seen you guys 2 times when will you guys do a us headline tour ?
2014 headliner for sure!
05:18 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
STYG LOVE YOU GUYS~~~~~~~~~~ OMG
love you too
05:19 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
Hey guys! Huge fan!! When can we expect the next masterpiece!!??
we're working on new material now. hitting the studio next year!
05:19 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
Guys are running a few minutes late, don't sweat it!
im here. other guys are finishing setting up and getting on
05:20 PM on 11/03/13
ethanshane
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seen you guys 6 times this year and a 7th to come in december. Do you guys every consider adding Where the Sun Never Sleeps to homeshow setlists? it would make the set that much more special!
caraballo
User Info.
What's the story behind the diamond? I wear my STYG shirt a lot with the diamond, and people always think it's diamond supply co.
VJPthatsMe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Would u guys consider coming to Hawaii?? I'll be moving there next year and am afraid I won't be able to see you guys for a few years...there's a place called Hawaiian Brian's that a few artists have played at... Would y'all consider it??
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS