Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 482
05:09 PM on 02/14/14
robinfox
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This Valentine's Day is sad, but not because of anything to do with relationships. One year ago my best friend gave up on me and walked out of my life and I miss him terribly. Today is especially hard. It's so lonely so I was glad to see this chat on my Facebook news feed.
Glad to have you here :)
05:09 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hiya! I'm Arrianne and i'm from England, it's 1am here and i've stayed up just to chat to you guys :) I really love what you're doing and making people aware of Depression and what not. You've helped me in so many ways, keep doing what you're doing :)
Hey there! So great to hear from dedicated supporters all over the world! Welcome and happy valentine's day!
05:10 PM on 02/14/14
Okami
The Neighborhood Wolf! :)
User Info.
Hey guys! I'm Austyn from Massachusetts...looking forward to another VDay chat! This will be just what I needed after the rough start I've had so far this year.
Me too, Trailblazer! This year has been a tough start to a new year, for sure! You're not alone, there.
Meghanoxford
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey everyone! Thanks twloha for doing this. Love this organization and their pay it forward outreach. You've saved my life more than once, and it's great to say in truly happy this valentines day, even without a significant other 💜
clfranklin1012
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really want to thank TWLOHA. They've helped me a lot but I also love that I can show my friends that they are not alone and that people care. I have introduced a lot of people to TWLOHA just by talking about it and some have said that it's helped them a lot. Also I give you guys almost my whole paycheck because I live in TWLOHA shirts. So thank you for all of this.
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hi! I'm Robin Fox, No idea if you remember me. Or if you'd even know of me. I do benefits at my high school every year to raise funds for To Write Love!
Thanks for all you do.
Thanks for supporting Robin!! :)
mkphoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys are fab for doing this. I live just outside of DC and I've been snowed in since yesterday so today hasn't really felt like Valentine's day (except for the 75395 posts on Facebook lol) so it's been a bit bearable. Wish we all could be sitting in a room together maybe eating some chocolate and being anti-v-day together!
05:11 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAjonathan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you guys view compulsive skin picking/dermatillomania? Is it self harm or something else?
We have a blog about this, called "Finally Recognized".
TWLOHAchristina
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys! Christina here!!! So excited to join all of you for this love day! :)
dreamersfly
User Info.
I remember you, sort of! It has been a while. Since last chat probably!
haha. It's okay, it has been awhile, but it is really great to see you on here! Yup, pretty much. How are you doing?
05:12 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAty
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I don't currently live near my family and my friends are mostly out of town tonight. Its been a lonely day but I'm glad to be here with you all now <3
Hey there allysmannequin! Thank you so much for joining us tonight! We're glad you're here as well. How is everything going?
kelly_twloha
User Info.
A friend mentioned a cute concept today... BYOV, be your own Valentine! So I got myself a box of chocolates and a Redbox movie. Who needs a valentine when you've got a dvd player and a TWLOHA chat?!
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Thanks for the support! :)
TWLOHAliz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love all the help you guys give! I have thankfully not been personally effected, but I know a lot of people that have, and stand by them. Sometimes its hard to be the support, but its all worth it in the end. :) way to go you guys.
It is great to hear that you have been a source of support to those dear to you in your life. We are sure that it means so much to them that you walk with them on their journey. By being a friend they can lean on, you are giving them the greatest gift. Thanks for your support of TWLOHA, glad you wrote in :)
Allissa
User Info.
Hey Allissa, thanks so much for joining us tonight! We are so encouraged to hear that you are on the road to recovery. We are so proud of your for taking this important step. We wanted to share our Find Help page with you if you need some more resources. Here you can find local and national resources that might be of service to you as you continue down the path of recovery. We are so glad you were able to find hope at H&L and we hope to see you at more of our event soon! Come stop by our booth and say hello next time you're at one!
Thanks! I'm currently working with a recovery team through my university. It's seriously one of the most stressful things I have ever gone through but I know that it will be so worth it. And also your find help page has done wonders for me in the past. Everything you guys do is great. And I always make it a point to stop by and thank you guys whenever I see TWLOHA at an event. This is my first time really working hard at recovery but I have been a huge TWLOHA supporter for years. You guys have pointed me toward help in the past and I've definitely tried it but this time I know that I will beat my ED and self harm. All of you do such amazing work and I am so thankful for this organization. :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos