Username
Password

Comments: Page 31
Displaying posts 450 - 465 of 482
06:58 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
this chat's not even over and i'm already looking forward to next years!
:)
TWLOHAlindsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this chat's not even over and i'm already looking forward to next years!
Thanks! We will see you next year!
stephiekaye6532
User Info.
Thanks to Jamie and the TWLOHA staff for chatting with us tonight! Another amazing chat in the books.
mkphoto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank You. Someday. Slowly but surely : )

And I have no doubt it will be absolutely fabulous when finished! Keep on keeping on Jamie!
06:59 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Thanks to Jamie and the TWLOHA staff for chatting with us tonight! Another amazing chat in the books.
Thanks for joining us!!
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hey Jamie. A few months ago I traveled to hear you speak at a university in Missouri. At the end of the ever I handed over my blades. I wasn't really able to speak after that but I wanted to thank you. I gave and those and haven't looked back since! Thank you.
i remember you. And i still have them! It was no small thing. i was super honored.
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so goodbye people nice to talk with you....Gosh! You are so amazing! Can't wait for next year? Can we do this many times per year?! it's really awesome, interesting and helpful ...anyway I really loved to talk with you guys ..uhn wanna hold al of you!
kelly_twloha
User Info.
Goodnight everyone!!! It's been fun =)
caits93
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I feel so lonely tonight why does Valentine's day have to suck for signal like me? :(
07:00 PM on 02/14/14
browney4es
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks! We will see you next year!
same here hahahahaha
07:00 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAjamie
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
Hey Jamie. A few months ago I traveled to hear you speak at a university in Missouri. At the end of the event I handed over my blades. I wasn't really able to speak after that but I wanted to thank you. I gave you those and haven't looked back since! Thank you.
Also, i'm so glad you're doing well! : )
07:01 PM on 02/14/14
TWLOHAlindsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you for tonight, for those who chatted some with me...for making the emptiness a little...less empty. It means a lot. <3
hey okami - thanks for being here tonight. we're glad you chose to spend tonight with us.
TWLOHAChloe
TWLOHA Staff
User Info.
so goodbye people nice to talk with you....Gosh! You are so amazing! Can't wait for next year? Can we do this many times per year?! it's really awesome, interesting and helpful ...anyway I really loved to talk with you guys ..uhn wanna hold al of you!
Thanks for joining us!!
Findingmystory
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jamie you gave me the closure i needed. I'm doing a lot better now and even applied for the internship. We'll see what happens. Thanks to the whole team.
07:02 PM on 02/14/14
takeabreath20
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey there. We are so sorry to hear this. We wish you peace in this time. Have you reached out to anyone else about this? We want you to know that we believe completely in you and know how hard this time is for you. We encourage you to reach out to a friend, a loved one, or a counselor. We believe wholeheartedly in the power of community and that finding professional help is an important step in the road to recovery. You are not defined by your self injury nor by the pain you feel. We believe completely in you. Our time is coming close to an end, but we encourage you to send an email to info@twloha.com if you ever want to talk and we would love to speak more with you there. Much love to you! Never quit fighting!
TWLOHAty I have talked to a couple friends about it but they think that I should not show my emotions because it will just make it harder on the rest of my family. I have been seeing a counselor about everything I've been through, but each time she asks if I have thought of self-harm or suicidal thoughts it has become so easy for me to lie and act like I'm perfectly fine. I'm used to being the strong one of the family. I don't want to let them down. I definitely will hit you all up on the email.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos