Username
Password

Comments: Page 33
Displaying posts 480 - 482 of 482
07:41 PM on 02/14/14
SH3KY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
<3 TWLOHA... just wish my depression would get better.
10:31 PM on 02/14/14
shika32
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've missed out on participating in this chat the past years for being at basketball games, either playing, coaching, or working. But it's so nice to come home tonight after having a pretty good day and be able to read through all the comments from everyone who was able to join in tonight. Thank you to absolute punk for hosting this and to the TWLOHA for bringing it back every year and allowing people to feel a little less alone and have somewhere to let it all out. Being the single one in your group of friends or in a place where you don't know many people can sometimes feel like you don't have anyone to turn to when you're lonely. I'm grateful for the people in my life who remind me that I'm not alone in my struggles and I can always lean on them when I need to.

I sent a few of my friends a text this afternoon that said:

Quote:
Today is centered around love and happiness no matter your situation. Love comes in all forms, shapes, and sizes from everyone around you. For me, those people are my friends and family who continue to encourage and inspire me daily. Thank you for being a great friend all these years and always showing so much love and support. Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you're shown how much you're loved and appreciated everyday.

Just because you're not in a relationship doesn't mean there's no love in your life.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos