Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

For the Fallen Dreams Unveil Album Info & New Song

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (02/26/14)
For the Fallen Dreams will release Heavy Hearts on April 8 via Rise Records. The effort marks the return of original vocalist Chad Ruhlig. Check out the lead track "Emerald Blue" in the replies, along with artwork and tour dates.

Track Listing
01. Emerald Blue
02. Choke
03. Lights
04. Dream Eater
05. Bombay
06. Mimic
07. Endless
08. Amnesia
09. Unfinished Business
10. Smelling Salt

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
03:52 PM on 02/26/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Mar 10 The Castle Theatre Bloomington, IL
Mar 11 The Blue Note Columbia, MO
Mar 12 The Rev Room Little Rock, AR w/ Motionless In White
Mar 14 White Rabbit San Antonio, TX w/ Motionless In White
Mar 18 Track 29 Chattanooga, TN w/ Motionless In White
Mar 19 The Orange Peel Asheville, NC w/ Motionless In White
Mar 20 Ziggy's By The Sea Wilmington, NC w/ Motionless In White
Apr 29 Beat Kitchen Chicago, IL w/ Motionless In White
May 06 The Barbary Philadelphia, PA w/ Motionless In White
03:59 PM on 02/26/14
Andy43110
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really liking the song! But the artwork. First Miss May I and now these guys too? Why make the cover someone's tattoos (even if it may be someone in the band)?
04:02 PM on 02/26/14
TylerHartman
User Info.
I had an album from these guys once and rather enjoyed it. This, on the other hand, sounds like every other thing in the history of ever.
04:08 PM on 02/26/14
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really liking the song! But the artwork. First Miss May I and now these guys too? Why make the cover someone's tattoos (even if it may be someone in the band)?

not to defend their choice in artwork, but there appears to be more to it than that. the individual portrayed on the cover appears to have what I assume is a surgical scar all the way down the middle of his torso. I would again assume this is an artistic reference to the title of "Heavy Heart". I could be way off base.
04:08 PM on 02/26/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Really enjoyed Changes. Everything they released with the other singer was terrible. This track didn't really do it for me though.

not to defend their choice in artwork, but there appears to be more to it than that. the individual portrayed on the cover appears to have what I assume is a surgical scar all the way down the middle of his torso. I would again assume this is an artistic reference to the title of "Heavy Heart". I could be way off base.
Wow. I feel really dumb now for thinking this was two forearms together, haha.
04:10 PM on 02/26/14
Trased152425
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I liked that song that they released last year even though it was generic as all get out, I'll listen and maybe this could be something to jam when I'm at the gym (best place to listen to generic metalcore IMO)
04:13 PM on 02/26/14
Andy43110
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just assumed it was a shadow or something so I didn't even see the scar. Great call!
04:41 PM on 02/26/14
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.
This is pretty boring. The screams are muddled and unchanging, the breakdowns are uninspired, that "BLEGH" was terrible, and the lyrics are uncreative, especially that really random "FUCK" at the end. I miss Back Burner.
04:58 PM on 02/26/14
koopman
Espo
User Info.
Whoa this is like a breath of fresh air! I've never heard anything like this!
05:04 PM on 02/26/14
beauvais910
User Info.
Sounds pretty much just like Changes and I'm not complaining about it.
05:23 PM on 02/26/14
Whatareyoudylan
User Info.
lol at most of the song names being pokemon moves. chug chug chug I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST chug chug
05:24 PM on 02/26/14
skoopy48
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Forget Back Burner, I miss Changes/Relentless. This may be the best song since those days. Glad they dropped the dumb cleans on this song.
05:30 PM on 02/26/14
bowbzzz
User Info.
This is pretty boring. The screams are muddled and unchanging, the breakdowns are uninspired, that "BLEGH" was terrible, and the lyrics are uncreative, especially that really random "FUCK" at the end. I miss Back Burner.
You are the only one who misses that album.

Song is sweet.
05:34 PM on 02/26/14
rushour144
User Info.
Wow, what a breath of fresh air! This is what I was hoping for from everything after Relentless...I don't mind that it took this long to get it :) Chad is the man!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests