Username
Password

02:48 PM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
I've been looking for good in ears, when I can't use my on ear Sol's. I'll look into them. Thanks.

might just get those in ear sol's though. im in love with sol
I always use this brand, they're only $20, they sound fantastic, and they're durable.
03:28 PM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
SeeTheLights
Bangor, ME
Male - 21 Years Old
Those things are nice. Not worth replacing if you don't have to.

Yeah, I can't really complain about mine. Only thing is the foam on the earpads are ripping but it's not really a big deal.
06:34 AM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
PEW PEW PEW
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
I would have gone Sol but didn't read good reviews of them.
I love them. What did the reviews say?
06:35 AM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
PEW PEW PEW
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old

I'll check these out thanks guys
06:37 AM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
PEW PEW PEW
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
I always use this brand, they're only $20, they sound fantastic, and they're durable.
I'll check them out. Thanks dude
07:08 AM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Cursethishearse
@bradleyjp
Chicago
Male - 27 Years Old
I love them. What did the reviews say?
Not great sound, cheap plastic feel.
07:16 AM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
iamalexenglish
PEW PEW PEW
Pennsylvania
Male - 17 Years Old
Not great sound, cheap plastic feel.
For the buds or headphones?
08:40 AM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Shaymojack
Texas
Male - 19 Years Old
These are the speakers (Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX) I have on my desktop computer -- and I fucking love them.
I've got the same speakers. Turning the volume knob when it's below ~30% causes the volume to jump around and creates quite a bit of static, do yours do the same? I got used to it, but after it went away for a few days and came back I want to figure out a solution.
12:37 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
i use the ATH-M50 headphones as well. great pair.

these are my monitors and this is my interface for my computer. relatively cheap and sound great, if you're looking for flat response monitors.
01:04 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Have a pair of the Sennheiser HD280 Pro's that Jason linked. Great phones.
01:36 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
I've got the same speakers. Turning the volume knob when it's below ~30% causes the volume to jump around and creates quite a bit of static, do yours do the same? I got used to it, but after it went away for a few days and came back I want to figure out a solution.
I don't turn the volume knob on the speakers, I set them and then change volume using the software. Sorry, wish I could be of more help.
02:24 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
anyone that knows stuff about microphones, what are some good mics for recording guitar amps? im gonna try out some of the mics my school has and see what sounds i like but if anyone has any good recommendations id love to hear them
02:59 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
I got a pair of Denon Ah-D2000's in the summer of 2009, with my internship money, and have used every week since. Absolutely fantastic headphones; supremely comfortable, sound amazing, and excellent/sturdy construction. Super long cord too, so if you want to step away from your source for some reason, but still have them on, you can.

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AHD2000-.../ref=sr_1_cc_1

It looks like Denon has stopped making these headphones, so you'd probably have to buy third party. But if you're looking for fantastic headphones, I'd vouch for them.
04:29 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
surfwaxsideshow
Male - 25 Years Old
anyone that knows stuff about microphones, what are some good mics for recording guitar amps? im gonna try out some of the mics my school has and see what sounds i like but if anyone has any good recommendations id love to hear them

This kind of stuff might be a great thread in itself. The short answer is it depends on price range. Shure SM57 and Sennheiser E609 are both right around a hundred dollars and are standards for a reason. You get into some more varied options once you bump up a few hundred bucks, but for electric guitar you can get quality results with either of those mics relatively easily.
04:33 PM on 04/14/14 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
St. Louis, MO
Male - 22 Years Old
Staff Member
This kind of stuff might be a great thread in itself. The short answer is it depends on price range. Shure SM57 and Sennheiser E609 are both right around a hundred dollars and are standards for a reason. You get into some more varied options once you bump up a few hundred bucks, but for electric guitar you can get quality results with either of those mics relatively easily.
i've been thinking of picking up an SM57 for a while now just because i know how versatile it can be for its price. i'll look into the Senheiser E609

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos