Fun
Circa Survey split
Nirvana penny royal tea
Probably the biggie rerelease
10:22 PM on 04/18/14
BozzBlonde
adieuxmusic.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I've already decided to go fuck myself when it comes to the In Utero tribute album. No way I'm going to get that at a decent price, and Deathwish sold out of them in less than a minute.

However, if anyone is willing to help me out, I would largely appreciate it and would be able to tack on some extra bucks for the trouble.

Pinback, Built to Spill, Joy Division, and the Circa/SDRE split are my must haves, otherwise.

Edit: I'm also going to be picking up some great new discoveries from some smaller labels afterwards: Disco Doom, ovlov, and Weed.
11:06 PM on 04/18/14
IceAge/HeatWave
it's never just the hefenrefer
User Info.
None of y'all are getting the Life Without Buildings reissue? Maaaaan.
03:58 AM on 04/19/14
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Foals aren't Scottish, Greg!
04:19 AM on 04/19/14
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
Waiting in line in Chicago now.

Going for both Mayer Hawthorne releases, Childish Gambino, Jake Bugg, CHVRCHES, Chuck Inglish and Chance the Rapper, Fun, Paramore, Ghostbusters and Tam Impala for a friend.
04:41 AM on 04/19/14
romeoheart
stoops
User Info.
i am basically going for the ghostbusters and maybe the space project, i was going to get the velvet underground one, but i'm not really into the whole splatter vinyl
05:00 AM on 04/19/14
jesster4life911
User Info.
- Haim
- Circa Survive / Sunny Day Real Estate
- Skrillex
- Mayer Hawthorne x2
06:01 AM on 04/19/14
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I'll be hitting up Newbury Comics to see what they have. I looked at the initial RSD releases and didn't see much that really excited me.
06:37 AM on 04/19/14
gabrielM
User Info.
So I woke up at 4 and headed to my local shop. My stomach was not feeling good. Got there & had to go to the bathroom immediately. My shop is in a really shady part of town so I was running to gas stations trying to get in. None were open. Hopped in my car since no one else had gotten there and drove 50 blocks to a 711. Ran into the bathroom. Took care of business. Stomach still feeling bad so I bought some pepto & a drink. Felt slightly better. After getting into my store only had enough money for 1 item -_- which was my most important. But I had to put back a copy of Dads Women EP after searching for it forever :'(
06:38 AM on 04/19/14
Kyle Huntington
GIVEN TO THE WILD
User Info.
Got the Savages "Fuckers"/"Dream Baby Dream" 12" single.
06:45 AM on 04/19/14
serotoninzero
User Info.
I picked up the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack, Bright Eyes/Dawes 7" and the other Bright Eyes 7". Passed on the Frightened Rabbit as it was $18 for four songs I didn't really know. Nothing else really caught my eye but definitely missed out on some I was interested in that weren't there. Why are people picking up that Pennyroyal Tea 7"? It's $15. That's crazy unless you really, really like "I hate myself and want to die"
06:46 AM on 04/19/14
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Honestly this was my most successful year.. which is odd because, it was the one I was the least excited for. First year I actually got everything I wanted :) Anyway, $75 (semi-yikes) later I walked with this.

Chvrches - Recover [EP] (numbered 1111 out of 2500, ha stoked on the number)
The Zombies - Odessey And Oracle
David Bowie - 1984 [Single/Picture disc] (didn't even know this was out today, one of my favorite Bowie songs)
Paramore - Ain't It Fun [Single] (for my girlfriend, but awesome looking vinyl!)

Thought about getting the Nirvana single.. but Pennyroyal Tea isn't one of my favorites. Thought about the Chiodos single, but didn't seem necessary. Also, Chvrches and Bowie were a bit overpriced.. but I guess its expected.
06:48 AM on 04/19/14
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
Just got home from Magnolia here in Columbus. It's bittersweet, but I don't think I'll have to make trips to any other store today, as the only things on my list that they didn't have were the "Paid in Full" 7" and the Chuck Inglish singles. I would have gone in on Childish Gambino and Biggie, but both were super pricey for releases that will eventually go wide.

I picked up:
Sunny Day Real Estate / Circa Survive 7"
Conor Oberst - Hundreds of Ways 7"
Conor Oberst / Dawes 7"
The Cure / Dinosaur Jr. 7"
Manchester Orchestra - Every Stone 7" (for $1.99!)
MGMT - Congratulations
Oasis - Supersonic
Husker Du - Candy Apple Grey
OutKast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
06:52 AM on 04/19/14
AFSjulian
I am your big brother.
User Info.
Also, I wish that I didn't habitually buy vinyl from Run For Cover so I could capitalize on their sale.
06:53 AM on 04/19/14
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Just got home from Magnolia here in Columbus. It's bittersweet, but I don't think I'll have to make trips to any other store today, as the only things on my list that they didn't have were the "Paid in Full" 7" and the Chuck Inglish singles. I would have gone in on Childish Gambino and Biggie, but both were super pricey for releases that will eventually go wide.

I picked up:
Sunny Day Real Estate / Circa Survive 7"
Conor Oberst - Hundreds of Ways 7"
Conor Oberst / Dawes 7"
The Cure / Dinosaur Jr. 7"
Manchester Orchestra - Every Stone 7" (for $1.99!)
MGMT - Congratulations
Oasis - Supersonic
Husker Du - Candy Apple Grey
OutKast - Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
I'm a huge MGMT fan, a part of me really wanted to pick them up.. but I already own them. I might have double dipped on Congrats, but I didn't actually see it :/
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests