Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 190.
05:22 PM on 04/22/14
TLHCaustic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How did this tour come to you guys. Given the bit of style difference of the rest of the band's on the bill.
05:24 PM on 04/22/14
CamSeptacy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys, you played a fantastic show at Bottom of the Hill a few months back.

I noticed that Brent has some in-ear monitors. I've been looking into finding some myself, but they're a tad expensive. What do you use? And about how much should I expect to pay for a similar pair?

And I'm really happy you guys finally pressed vinyl!
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
What are your personal favorite songs you wrote?
For me, probably Speak to Me, Ivy, and Embers...and maybe 4 Letter Words :)
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.

Some Say It's Your Loss was very fun to write and is a blast to play
05:25 PM on 04/22/14
rodrigog
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you so much for the kind words <3 I love the primal nature of drums and really feeling the rhythms of songs of my favorite bands...I try to write parts that really give that sort of a feel to our music as best I can. Jose Pasillas from Incubus is my favorite drummer.
That is SO awesome, man. That is exactly how i feel your parts when i listen to your music! Very impressive. and i can definitely hear Jose Pasillas input. Simply beautiful, man, thank you for your awesome music and humble responses! Cant wait to see you in Pomona, CA!
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
Any plans to rerelease "We Speak"or "H&S" on CD or Vinyl?
Not any time soon, but ya never know ;)
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
A lot of the songs on Satori are really dear to me.

Embers
Keep Breathing
Between the lines
4 letter words to name a few

we have some old stuff im really attached too as well

The dreamer
These streets are alive
hearts and spades

this song called Karma Keepers thats on our first release which is an acoustic EP thats on Itunes.

they kind of change over time, lol
05:26 PM on 04/22/14
PEZ experiment
rollercoaster182.tumblr.c om
User Info.
Hi I the Mighty, I first saw you perform at the Saratoga Rec center in 2010 and have been a fan of your music ever since then. I'm glad that you are on Warped Tour this year and only wishing you were playing the Mountain View date. I will be seeing you at Bottom of the Hill on May 17 though.

My question is will the album We Speak or Satori ever be pressed onto vinyl sometime?
05:26 PM on 04/22/14
IanPedigo
User Info.
Who are you most excited to see/hang with on Warped? Also you guys will be doing an acoustic set in the Acoustic Basement, correct? How will the two sets differ?
So many good bands playing this year! were really excited to hang with and watch Saves the day, secrets, pvris , ice nine kills,of mice and men and issues. I'm sure there are others that i'm forgetting. And yes were playing the acoustic basement tent. Were definitely modifying and changing the songs to translate acoustically.
05:27 PM on 04/22/14
sportsgamer93
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello, I the Mighty,
I have to say i have just gotten into your albums and I absolutely love your songs. Addicting and just plain awesome. Hope to see you guys on warped tour in Va area and I really liked how each song can invoke a different emotion, or just make you think about the past. My favorites have to be the dreamer, dancing on a tightrope,speak to me, failures, Some say its your loss, four letters and artful temptress. When I'm in a bad mood i can always count on music to be there! ;)
Keep doing what your doing and I can't wait for your third album already!
-Stephanie H.
05:27 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
How did this tour come to you guys. Given the bit of style difference of the rest of the band's on the bill.
It basically came about through our relationship with Jason and the guys in Letlive. We played show with them a while back in New orleans and ended up painting the town that night and bonding. We've been talking about hitting the road together ever since and we're very stoked we could make it happen! Its gonna be a blast!
05:29 PM on 04/22/14
krd1997
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How do you guys put together the symbolism and story in your music videos.
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
That is SO awesome, man. That is exactly how i feel your parts when i listen to your music! Very impressive. and i can definitely hear Jose Pasillas input. Simply beautiful, man, thank you for your awesome music and humble responses! Cant wait to see you in Pomona, CA!
Thank YOU so much for the kind words! Super stoked for the Pomona show! Definitely come say hi and hang!
Bear mero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is it true that your tour manager is a real live bear?
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hey guys, you played a fantastic show at Bottom of the Hill a few months back.

I noticed that Brent has some in-ear monitors. I've been looking into finding some myself, but they're a tad expensive. What do you use? And about how much should I expect to pay for a similar pair?

And I'm really happy you guys finally pressed vinyl!
I actually don't have in ear monitors, I'm too poor. I just had custom ear plugs molded to my ears which only cost about 150 I believe. The in ears will come with time, but for now, it's part of the fun struggling to hear myself on stage hahaha. Feels more like a raw rock show.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests