Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 190
06:31 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hello, I the Mighty,
I have to say i have just gotten into your albums and I absolutely love your songs. Addicting and just plain awesome. Hope to see you guys on warped tour in Va area and I really liked how each song can invoke a different emotion, or just make you think about the past. My favorites have to be the dreamer, dancing on a tightrope,speak to me, failures, Some say its your loss, four letters and artful temptress. When I'm in a bad mood i can always count on music to be there! ;)
Keep doing what your doing and I can't wait for your third album already!
-Stephanie H.

Awww thanks Steph! That means a lot to us. Hope to see you soon!
TLHCaustic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It basically came about through our relationship with Jason and the guys in Letlive. We played show with them a while back in New orleans and ended up painting the town that night and bonding. We've been talking about hitting the road together ever since and we're very stoked we could make it happen! Its gonna be a blast!
Sweet deal. Philly will be a good night then.
The Mysterious
Amantas sunt amentes.
User Info.
What are the bands you look forward most to playing/interacting with on Warped this year? Besides Anberlin, obviously.
06:32 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Is it true that your tour manager is a real live bear?

Rawwwwwwrrrrrrr!
Michaeldallara
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys! I just discovered you guys recently (the day that Architects announced the tour) and already you are definitely in my top five favorite bands! If you haven't heard of them yet, I strongly suggest checking out a band called Affiance. I think you two would make probably the best tour of all time! Also, happy birthday to Brent! I can't wait to see you guys May 17th! Shout out to Blake for being one of the best drummers I've ever heard, and same goes for Brent (except with singing)!
rodrigog
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank YOU so much for the kind words! Super stoked for the Pomona show! Definitely come say hi and hang!
Definitely!!! see you then!
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hi I the Mighty, I first saw you perform at the Saratoga Rec center in 2010 and have been a fan of your music ever since then. I'm glad that you are on Warped Tour this year and only wishing you were playing the Mountain View date. I will be seeing you at Bottom of the Hill on May 17 though.

My question is will the album We Speak or Satori ever be pressed onto vinyl sometime?
We're stoked for the Bottom of the Hill show! Gonna be such a blast playing in our hometown with letlive., Architects, and Glass Cloud.

We actually just announced a preorder for Satori vinyl today! We Speak probably wouldn't be for a long while...but ya never know ;)
06:33 PM on 04/22/14
skyphoenix
One Among the Fence
User Info.
What was it like touring with Coheed & Cambria and do you think any of the bands you tour with end up rubbing off on you creatively?
06:33 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
How do you guys put together the symbolism and story in your music videos.
Sometimes it's a concept we come up with, sometimes it's more of something a director or our manager comes up with. Usually its a good mixture of both. We have brain storming sessions, figure out a good director for the project, pitch it to them and then see what they come up with as well. I personally am really stoked about how every video has turned out so far. Especially our most recent ones.
06:34 PM on 04/22/14
krd1997
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Most funny/embarrassing moments on tour?
06:34 PM on 04/22/14
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Is it true that your tour manager is a real live bear?
Hes actually the one true sasquatch
06:35 PM on 04/22/14
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
No real question here, just wanted to congratulate you guys on a truly spectacular record that gets better and better with each listen. You guys are monster musicians, and Blake, you're giving me fits trying to figure out some of those drum parts. I'm bummed that you're not hitting my Warped date, but I'm sure I'll catch you boys soon. Be safe out there.
06:36 PM on 04/22/14
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hey guys! I just discovered you guys recently (the day that Architects announced the tour) and already you are definitely in my top five favorite bands! If you haven't heard of them yet, I strongly suggest checking out a band called Affiance. I think you two would make probably the best tour of all time! Also, happy birthday to Brent! I can't wait to see you guys May 17th! Shout out to Blake for being one of the best drummers I've ever heard, and same goes for Brent (except with singing)!

I'm glad you dig it! We are excited for the tour and to see you out there!
06:36 PM on 04/22/14
sportsgamer93
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hmmm, what is the inspiration for the cover art with Satori? I'm sure it has a lot of symbolical meanings to it.
06:37 PM on 04/22/14
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
What are the bands you look forward most to playing/interacting with on Warped this year? Besides Anberlin, obviously.
I know I'm gonna forget someone, but I'm really excited to see Enter Shikari and Issues. There's a lot of bands this year that I'm not familiar with, so I'm just really looking forward to discovering some new music too.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos